TRD off road white 6' bed new March 5 2022/ problem loading maps

Daulton

So it's been a few days. Last truck was a 2009 lifted Tundra, now belongs to my happy grandson.
I'm a little frustrated with the audio system. I don't know if the radio I have is the only model or a base lower cheaper model, but I can't get the apps right, aligned with the stars, or how to get rid of the curse of modern technology.
I've tried for three days now to load the maps. I don't know if there is another option because there is no place to remove a memory card so I can load something else. Maybe it was something possible in older models. Bottom line is I have to take the truck in, with my wife's phone because that is the one with the Toyota app, and have someone help me load all the programs, align the blue tooth with three or four other programs from the apple store to see maps on the screen. Crazy!
Yes, I've tried to follow all the steps I've found on Toyota websites. Toyota app seems frozen. It's just there. Entune app just there won't do anything.
I would like to know what other people think about the audio system and what did they do. Approval rates seem to be low.
Any body else pay $950 for a KARR security system?

So it's been a few days. Last truck was a 2009 lifted Tundra, now belongs to my happy grandson.
I'm a little frustrated with the audio system. I don't know if the radio I have is the only model or a base lower cheaper model, but I can't get the apps right, aligned with the stars, or how to get rid of the curse of modern technology.
I've tried for three days now to load the maps. I don't know if there is another option because there is no place to remove a memory card so I can load something else. Maybe it was something possible in older models. Bottom line is I have to take the truck in, with my wife's phone because that is the one with the Toyota app, and have someone help me load all the programs, align the blue tooth with three or four other programs from the apple store to see maps on the screen. Crazy!
Yes, I've tried to follow all the steps I've found on Toyota websites. Toyota app seems frozen. It's just there. Entune app just there won't do anything.
I would like to know what other people think about the audio system and what did they do. Approval rates seem to be low.
Any body else pay $950 for a KARR security system?
Welcome to the forum :)

If it’s a bigger toyota dealer they should have helped you go through the set up process before delivery. There is a new car protocol they usually go through before handing you the keys.

I bought my tacoma from a pretty big boston dealer, and when it came to this new tech, and the radio, the salesman blew through it so quickly i barely understood a thing, Maybe he was familiar with all this new bs, but i came from a no tech 2001 tundra. To this day i've been only able to comprehend some of it. As far as i'm concerned toyota needs to build a truck for us older guys. I was perfectly happy with what was in the tundra.

Back