Uca's with 2.5 Billy's?

swain66

can anyone tell me if I need ucs's with a 2.5 billstein lift on a 2014 trd sport? And can I use the stock coils? Just trying to figure it out before I pull the trigger on everything. Thanks!!

You might be able to pull that off without UCAs but you will be at the limit as far as alignment goes.

You can use the stock coils but they get pretty stiff when compressed.

How many miles on the truck? Are you adding any weight to the front end? Heavier aftermarket bumper and possibly a winch? Setting these trucks front ends up and the ride comfort you'll have is got several factors to it. I can help steer you in the right direction if you give me more info.

can anyone tell me if I need ucs's with a 2.5 billstein lift on a 2014 trd sport? And can I use the stock coils? Just trying to figure it out before I pull the trigger on everything. Thanks!!
I have bilstein 5100s set at 2.5" with stock uca's and stock coils. I will admit that the ride is stiffer than stock and the alignment is usually off when I have it checked. Alignment isn't bad enough for uneven tire wear after 30,000 miles but I stay on top of it

Back