Undercoating frame with LineX to stop rust.

We already have several threads about this

Everyone already knows that you and HellaNella420 have some kind of interest in a company supposedly is the latest and greatest in "rust control and prevention"!
No background or history, just we are the best "Trust Me".
The evertime anyone talks about "RUST" up you pop, like rust!!

Yes there are links on the subject (RUST) but you aren't hear to help people, you just want to promote your product, that you and your friend are affiliated with!

Everyone should search/look at the threads you talk about and let them make up there own minds, you guys are product promoters who bend with what is said like a tree in a storm!!!!!!!!!:furious:

Lol I'm pretty sure me and hella are here to help everyone. The reason why we say Eastwood stuff is good is because we have seen it in action and know it is a good product. But think what you want buddy

Damn! Some tacoma hate going on.
Never heard of the product but I can relate to both of you.
I wouldn't cost my VEHICLE with something I've never heard of other than from two people on a forum... I'd also never ACCUSE someone of promoting something over a forum.

Well sh*t...can I work for Eastwood too?

LineX is a bad idea. Why? It is heavy. Get a good undercoating and clean it regularly if you live in a salt state.

Last edited:
Everyone already knows that you and HellaNella420 have some kind of interest in a company supposedly is the latest and greatest in "rust control and prevention"!
No background or history, just we are the best "Trust Me".
The evertime anyone talks about "RUST" up you pop, like rust!!

Yes there are links on the subject (RUST) but you aren't hear to help people, you just want to promote your product, that you and your friend are affiliated with!

Everyone should search/look at the threads you talk about and let them make up there own minds, you guys are product promoters who bend with what is said like a tree in a storm!!!!!!!!!:furious:

I have an interest in the company huh? First i've heard of it. Just passing on info on a good product that does what YOU asked about (cover and prevent rust) and have used and beat the **** out of off roading in new england. You dont want to take it, thats fine. You do thats ok too. But dont crack on me and bust my balls telling me im just promoting a product promoter and whatever other ****ing nonsense you said. Get your facts straight F U C K OFF.

Well sh*t...can I work for Eastwood too?

LineX is a bad idea. Why? It is heavy. Get a good undercoating and clean it regularly if you live in a salt state.

I figure all the recommendations you 've given for billie 5100's from DSM must have given you a 25% interest for promotion.

stupid-slap-3.gif
shappy_popcorn_100-100.gif

Least i had something to keep me entertained while I sit in front of my computer in a "virtual" waiting room to buy world series tickets. GO SOX.

Return email from Ziebart for those that have a concern about rust:

CallCenter <CallCenter@ziebart1.com>
11:08 AM (3 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

[FONT=&quot]Good morning, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We are currently running our undercoating on sale. Regular price is $219.99, but it is on sale 189.99 until the end of the month.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
· We begin the process by power washing the complete underside of your vehicle.
· Next, we apply a thick, abrasion resistant sealant to the visible areas of the underside of your truck. The sealant locks out the salt, dirt and moisture that cause rust. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]On a vehicle of that age there is no warranty, but we do guarantee the product to remain intact. You also have the option of having it touched up annually for only $39.99. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Please let me know if you have any additional questions.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Brandi [/FONT]

Back