Vape community

Great thread. I always like to talk on such threads because it is very interesting here and you can learn something new. I have been smoking for a very long time. I tried vape for the first time in 10 years and I didn’t like it at all. Then I decided to forget about it, but a couple of years ago my friend gave me Drag 2 for my birthday and said that in addition he found the most delicious vape juices on aquavape.co.uk in UK. I tried to smoke and I taste was perfect. So if you are looking for great and tasty vape fluids then I can recommend this store to you. There is a very large assortment. It was after this that I became a real vaper!

Last edited:
Been on the vape for just over a year now.

it helped me kick a 27 year smoking habit. And I’m down to nearly ZERO Nic

But I’m also, recently started vaping CBD for pain management

I started smoking when I was 12...that was a long time ago.

Quit once for 27 days, and tried vaping. Paid over $100 for it, and ended up throwing it in the woods because I kept getting that nasty tasting oil stuff in my mouth.

Still smoking, but thinking about trying vaping again, they probably make better ones now.

Quit once for 27 days, and tried vaping. Paid over $100 for it, and ended up throwing it in the woods because I kept getting that nasty tasting oil stuff in my mouth.

Still smoking, but thinking about trying vaping again, they probably make better ones now.
Personally I dont think vaping is any better. Have you tried the patch, or nicolette gum? Anything but inhaling toxic chemicals my friend.

isn't smoking safer than vaping. both are still bad for you. my dad quit cold turkey after smoking for sixty years. never thought it possible, but he's still smoke free for almost three years now.

Vaping is better than cigarettes. I know that it is the best if you can avoid them both, but if you really have to chose it is better to chose vape. I have never tried either, but my brother was smoking like crazy and vaping helped him stop. I have tried to convince him to stop, but he always has a reason to continue doing it. His go-to reason is that vaping is not expensive like smoking, and he has to at least do something. He is kind of right, he gets his vape products online for good prices. At least one positive in that situation.

Last edited:
I’m glad I quit. I smoked for 12 years. It’s been 14 years without a cig hanging from my lip. I quit when you couldn’t smoke inside the bar anymore. I remember smoking on an airplane, in the mall and in a restaurant, seems gross now. Why we would do that Haha
I do enjoy a cigar from time to time but it’s been years since I had one of those.

Back