Want to upgrade wheels/tires with no lift

While we waited on the 5100's to be "approved" for the 2016 many people used the 2nd gen 5100's with no issues. I am fairly confident mine will work through the 2020 model.
Regarding the air dam. Zero difference in driving. Maybe minus 1 mpg.
My fear is voiding the warranty if there is an issue. You are correct I don’t think there’s gonna be any issues either but I’m not taking any chances in this Backstabber climate we live in these days. I got nothing but time

While we waited on the 5100's to be "approved" for the 2016 many people used the 2nd gen 5100's with no issues. I am fairly confident mine will work through the 2020 model.
Regarding the air dam. Zero difference in driving. Maybe minus 1 mpg.
Thanx for the info

Hello all, I have a son that just turned 18 a Covid-19 senior that has a 2013 access cab 2.7l Tacoma. He wants to buy the biggest tire and rim he can for his truck. I honestly don’t know what to tell him. He is paying for it all himself. So, adding a lift really isn’t in the current budget. Plus being a 2.7l probably isn’t ideal.

He says he really likes the Fuel D567’s as a look. I know these won’t fit hit truck but I don’t know what will.

He isn’t stuck on any particular brand but, of course, me dad wants him something solid.

Is there any recommendations that can be made? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Welcome , I have hankook dyna pro atm tires I'm. Very happy with .got them through Wal-Mart delivered to my house 117 bucks each .

New to the forum, I have a 2019 trd sport, I want to put trd pro wheels on them, what’s the biggest size tires can I put on without having to lift or anything rubbing ? Can I put in 17’ trd pro wheels on to the truck?

Back