War

This was posted by Letecialin but seems to have disappeared. "I can't wait for it to be over. Of course, everyone blames Russia, but everyone is silent about the fact that Ukraine continues to fight, which is why the whole world is suffering. Also, no one talks about the Nazis in Ukraine, the Nazis who were not only in power, but also created a separate Nazi battalion, which is now fighting by the way." I'm sorry, but I can't let this go without response.

First, Russia invaded an independent state, Ukraine. You blame Ukraine for "continuing to fight". If a foreign nation invaded your country would you just surrender? As to the Nazis, yes, during WWII there were Nazis in Ukraine. But that was 70+ years ago. That was before the Ukraine was part of the former Soviet Union. And the former Soviet Union committed attrocities as bad or worse than the Nazis in WW II. Frankly, there is a total disconnect between the current government between those in power in WWII than today.

I'm really conflicted with this whole thing. Why has NATO been dangling a carrot for Ukraine to join but not letting them? Why did Ukraine surrender their nukes to Russia? Stupid move. Ya think Putin was building troops on the border for months just for ****s and giggles? Everyone claims to be protecting democracy however Ukraine is not a democracy, not when they shut down tv stations that don't agree with the political party and arrest political opponents. No matter what Zalinsky gets it's never enough or fast enough. At the end of the day what does it really mean to the US? Sure, Putin is a POS for invading but what's that mean to us? So we're at war with Russia by proxy, it was never brought to Congress for a vote to go to war but yet supposedly all our issues are Putin's fault. All they can talk about is Russia invading Ukraine while our southern border is wide open and the world is invading our country, hell, the government is even helping distribute them around the country.

From what I understand Zalinski would not join the UN because he sees them as a big war fighting organization and he wants a group focused more on peace. His choice.

Yep, our intel informed zelinsky of a pending invasion by russia, and he basically laughed it off. Now he's begging the world to save his butt with weapons that can't arrive soon enough.
Actually were partially at fault to with this administration giving putin the green light to go in, with biden saying he could take part of the country in front of all the press.

Back