Weather, such a mix

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by fishnwiz, Jan 11, 2020.

1. fishnwiz

fishnwiz Well-Known Member

Been in the 60’s most of week, tornados, hail, flash flooding rain yesterday. Freezing rain then snow here today, back close to 70 degrees Monday. Happy my truck was under carport in hail but can’t get out today because of the freezing rain.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. pappy

pappy Member

Since yesterday, Indianapolis has had a 4 to 6 inch rain forecast. I've always heard that 1" of rain is equivalent to 1 foot of snow. I'm not sure if we're lucky or not. It would be fun to get some 4x4 use. Lol

Scott Wyman likes this.
  4. OP
    fishnwiz

It’s what Ive been waiting for, see how it handles my hill. Didn’t want the ice, doesn’t matter how many wheel drive you have on it. I had 3 and 3/4,s in my rain gauge this morning from the rain yesterday

Scott Wyman likes this.
  5. pappy

pappy Member

What's your 20?

6. OP
    fishnwiz

North east Oklahoma

kp.taco likes this.
  7. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

Nice! SW MO here

B-Man likes this.
  8. OP
    fishnwiz

Any good driving up there? I’m usually out in Cherokee wildlife management if I want to get muddy

9. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

Not alot around here. I'm close to Joplin. Cherokee wildlife? That's a little SE of tulsa I think

B-Man likes this.
  10. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Cherokee wma is here around Heber Springs AR. I made a lot of bad decisions on that wma . But lived through them. Great place to dirt roads in a truck in fall and winter and shred the roads on a 4 wheeler. Logged many miles on a Yamaha warrior out there. Lived minutes away from it.

Scott Wyman, Cape taco and Backroader like this.
  11. OP
    fishnwiz

Their is one here to, between Muskogee and Fort Gibson, part of Camp Gruber

Lil G and Scott Wyman like this.
  12. OP
    fishnwiz

Yes, it’s part of Camp Gruber

Scott Wyman and kp.taco like this.
  13. pappy

pappy Member

Home of Jamie McMurray and that awful tornado.

kp.taco likes this.
  14. Cape taco

Cape taco Well-Known Member

It was 60° here today on Cape Cod ! LOVE that global warming that is not true .

Scott Wyman, Backroader and B-Man like this.
  15. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Current 14° and going down to 4° with a windchill of -3°......no global warming here either!

Cape taco and Backroader like this.
  16. Cape taco

Brrrrrr!

Backroader and B-Man like this.
  17. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Mornin' CapeT......yeah, it's friggin cold here. Was looking out the front window just now and swear I thought I saw a polar bear on a dead run heading south! True story!

Backroader and Scott Wyman like this.
  18. Cape taco

That's some funny sh#t b-man ! Think we're going to glacier park this spring after u thaw out ! Screenshot_2020-01-16-06-28-02~2.png

B-Man, Backroader and Scott Wyman like this.
  19. Cape taco

20. Cape taco

Gotta run dropping taco to get tires in front balanced rotated them and feel a little shimmy up front

B-Man, Backroader and Scott Wyman like this.
  21. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

We had 75⁰ yesterday. My kind of winter.

B-Man, Cape taco and Backroader like this.