WeatherTech Tonneau

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by box1186, Nov 8, 2018 at 9:10 PM.

1. box1186

box1186 Member

Does anyone have any info on the WeatherTech hard tonneau covers? Shopping for my 19 TRD O.R. Looking for a good hard tonneau under 1k.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

You want a solid one or a folding one?

4. David J Foti

David J Foti New Member

I have an 2018 Off Road and am looking for a solid folding cover... I think the Rugged or BakFLIP MX 4 seem to be about the best. Is there something better out there? I'd like to be able to use my rails, which the Rugged doesn't allow. Not sure about the BakFLIP

5. warakesTaco

warakesTaco Member

I just bought a 17 Sport and it came with a tonneau cover but had no name on it other than Toyota Tacoma. It’s foldable and looks to be solid but no clue how much they are. Any1 here know if tonneau covers from Toyota are good quality?

6. OP
    box1186

box1186 Member

Folding

7. OR17TRD

Bakflip MX4 allows use of the rails and you can install and use the cab bed rail as well. I recommend the Bakflip MX4 for a hard folding cover.

box1186 likes this.
  8. Raeburn

Raeburn Well-Known Member

+1 on the MX4. Have had mine over a year and very happy with it. Not completely waterproof but water intrusion is pretty minor (especially when used with a oem bed mat)

box1186 and OR17TRD like this.
  9. OP
    box1186

box1186 Member

Alright boys, just ordered the MX4. Thanks for the input.

OR17TRD likes this.
  10. OR17TRD

Nice. It’s a good one.