What did you do with your Taco today

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by jdr3366, Oct 7, 2018.

1. jdr3366

jdr3366 Well-Known Member

Nobody has posted on the 2016+ forum since around noon today.

What did you do with your truck today?

Me? I went to lunch in my truck. Drove to the mall to buy some Halloween cards. Drove home and did some work in my study.

You?

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. geekyadam

geekyadam Well-Known Member

4. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Lil G likes this.
  5. OP
    jdr3366

You mean this is not an original idea?:eek:

Bogunn, geekyadam and OR17TRD like this.
  6. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

The other thread is “What have you DONE to Tacoma today” with mods.
    Your thread is what did we do in our Tacoma today. As in trips, off-roading, etc. Right?

7. OP
    jdr3366

Yes.

Nobody posted anything in this section of the website from about noon Sunday 'till the evening. It seemed that everybody was out and about. I was just curious about how people spent their day with their best friend, a truck.

Bogunn likes this.
  8. Atomic Diesel

Atomic Diesel Well-Known Member

Originally posted yesterday, as in Sunday... so Sunday, I did nothing in my Tacoma. All the action was in Mrs. AD's Highlander.
    Today being Monday, I drove my Tacoma to work. When I leave work, I'll go to the gym, then go home. Wash, rinse, repeat for Tuesday-Thursday.

B-Man and Bogunn like this.
  9. mrproduxn

mrproduxn Well-Known Member

OR17TRD, texasred and B-Man like this.
  10. Atomic Diesel

Atomic Diesel Well-Known Member

IMG_2720.jpg
    Decked out the tail with the tuffskinz inserts. Thanks to oldest son for early Christmas gift

Scott Wyman, Cape taco, Lil G and 5 others like this.
  11. Cape taco

Cape taco Well-Known Member

Drove mine last Friday nite from cape cod to Ny city.and home again on Xmas day got 19.1 at 75 most of the way and no back ache from sitting in it over 8 hrs .damn! I love my truck

12. jordan205

jordan205 New Member

Took a 1 mile drive to my local Dunkin to get a regular hot coffee in my 2017 Toyota Tacoma Off Road. Sometimes the simplest of things bring the most joy.

13. Joisey

Joisey Well-Known Member

Mine took me to my root canal today. It even took me home.

14. Cape taco

I hate root canals

OR17TRD, texasred and B-Man like this.
  15. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Nice first post. Welcome to the forum.

Cape taco, B-Man and texasred like this.
  16. Joisey

Joisey Well-Known Member

Turns out the infection is in the jaw. The tooth has to be cut out and jaw repaired. Happy New Year.

Scott Wyman, Cape taco and texasred like this.
  17. Cape taco

Got a hole saw and some Bondo in my garage.ouch good luck

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
    Scott Wyman, texasred and B-Man like this.
  18. texasred

texasred Well-Known Member

Condolences. I’ve got full upper and partial lower dentures from deteriorating bone. Had to cut it all out. SMH. I feel for ya.

Cape taco and B-Man like this.
  19. Joisey

Joisey Well-Known Member

Thank you. I won't know what is what until I go on 1/24 to get the gums laid open and the tooth removed. I guess they'll know what is up with the jaw at that time. It is what it is.
    No matter how bad your situation is, there is someone, somewhere, that wishes they had your good luck.

20. Cape taco

That's gotta hurt like a mutha I hope you can take something for the pain in the meantime .I've had two root canals the 1.st one was from a tooth broke in half from a freakin Cheezit. Most expensive box of crackers I ever ate ! $2100.oo out of pocket no dental ins .

Scott Wyman, B-Man and texasred like this.
  21. Joisey

Joisey Well-Known Member

I'm hoping that I can have the tooth yanked early due to someone cancelling. Already have taken Oxycodone for my failed back surgery. That's another story.

Cape taco, Scott Wyman and texasred like this.