What do you do for Work?

That's not a Toyota your doing a frame change on ! Lol my hats off too anyone whose an automotive tech today ! I have a 2 year degree in automotive technology and it took me 10 minutes to find the dipstick in my wife's x3 BMW ! And oh yea its in the computer on the dash wtf ,there is no dipstick only the 1 under the hood looking for it . lol dumbass, my wife was cracking up she new where it was WFT .that's just wrong:confused:

Last edited:
Yup my wife and I spent 4 days in new York city we had alot of fun .got bumped into alot did tons of walking and a really cool tour of central park yesterday morning it was perfect and a start of a new tradition to travel somewhere for Xmas:cool: you? And the taco got 19mpg at 75 mph .love that truck !
That's great! Glad to hear you and the missus had a great time and sounds like the Taco run well for ya! It was a nice day here....Christmas dinner was the bomb with smoked briscuit....taters.....Mmmmmmmm........even better got today off work so kicked back staring at the christmas cookies and telling myself NO!!!! LOL

Mmm sounds good ! Where's here B-man.sorry I forgot ,you in Nebraska right ? My bad lol.hope its not to cold .
I'm going to work now half day fix some punky deck boards . Don't let those cookies call at you for too long ha ha !

Last edited:
I'm retired, sort of, drove 18 wheelers for 36 years, retired and after about a year got bored so been delivering parts part time for a couple years now. Been working 20 to 30 hours a week and taking care of the wife and 2 dogs. Looking forward to our beach trip this summer.

I'm retired, sort of, drove 18 wheelers for 36 years, retired and after about a year got bored so been delivering parts part time for a couple years now. Been working 20 to 30 hours a week and taking care of the wife and 2 dogs. Looking forward to our beach trip this summer.
Yeah my parents say they're retired too, but you never really are!

Back