What do you do for Work?

FAA Licensed Airframe and Powerplant mechanic. I am currently employed as a defense contractor working on Unmanned Aircraft systems. And as the news likes to call them "Drones." My job has me constantly traveling in and out of the country to various locations, most of which is along side our fine men and women of the Armed Forces.
Sucks being away from home all the time but I love my work.

FAA Licensed Airframe and Powerplant mechanic. I am currently employed as a defense contractor working on Unmanned Aircraft systems. And as the news likes to call them "Drones." My job has me constantly traveling in and out of the country to various locations, most of which is along side our fine men and women of the Armed Forces.
Sucks being away from home all the time but I love my work.
and so does your truck.... :icon_wink:

Working at a CAT dealer and plan to make a career of it. Gonna go imto their tech program this fall!

Industrial radiography and heat treating. I work in power plants, refineries, oil patches, fab shops, and sometimes even amusement parks. Anything to do with weld quality and documentation, we do. I work all over. From Texas to far north North Dakota, and the Mississippi river to the Pacific ocean.

Work excavation and construction, I run big Caterpillar equipment like what Yotakid works on. They call me a 'Guinea Hopper/grade setter' Big trucks are overrated in socal, hauled entire engines and buckets for excavators in my truck. Navigated my truck onto sites where we had just ripped it fresh with a D8 dozer and the truck would handle it no problem, its all about the driver. 2002 Tacoma prerunner 2.7L 4banger.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I retired from the Army in 2007.
Currently doing a temp job until I close next week on an older home w/ an apartment. I am going to renovate it and it rent out.
Then I will travel around the US in my tacoma.

in&out :drool: I was just in Sacramento three weeks ago and two weeks ago had a 4x4 in vegas it was awesome
o and currently no job :frown:

Back