What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Get it done right
Haaaaaa!!! I like it!!! LMAO
Video or pics? I gotta see this sh#t

Hey i used to be an underpaid monkey and running a house full of misfits. i was also in charge of cleaning out the work van they used for outings.

1 day it dawned "this aint my van and im working for peanuts... wheres the leafblower".

It worked, and to this day when my trucks filthy inside from dirt/mud from hoomans or Dug, i repeat this.

No video as its just my normal thing, sorry. Sometimes u do **** on the norm that others find odd.

I also used to give people 3 hrs notice to clean their room. If they didnt, i took a leaf blower to their room and blew all their **** into the backyard. It only had to happen 3 times iirc.

Yeah, id be that kinda dad i guess.

Hey i used to be an underpaid monkey and running a house full of misfits. i was also in charge of cleaning out the work van they used for outings.

1 day it dawned "this aint my van and im working for peanuts... wheres the leafblower".

It worked, and to this day when my trucks filthy inside from dirt/mud from hoomans or Dug, i repeat this.

No video as its just my normal thing, sorry. Sometimes u do **** on the norm that others find odd.

I also used to give people 3 hrs notice to clean their room. If they didnt, i took a leaf blower to their room and blew all their **** into the backyard. It only had to happen 3 times iirc.

Yeah, id be that kinda dad i guess.
I need to do this to my kid when she won't clean her room. Lmao

I also unplugged and wheeled my air compressor (craftman standup 10gal) to my threshold of the garage/interior door after it was full.

I used an air nozzle to dust under/around my home speakers, gently got the surrounds clean, and blew out the receiver thru the fins.

Ive got a bad back and about 400lbs of speakers next to the tv. Doing **** right :)

Moment of genius i suppose.
Low pay/tough job is the perfect combination to figure out how to work smarter, not harder.

I also found a package of giant pumpkin seeds i planted in their yard and watered daily for about 3 weeks before i quit.
Haaaaaa!!! LMAO

Back