What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Shouldn’t effect the TSS-P. Not that big of a deal to have the lights on. Sounds like the power is tapped into the lights power not a constant like the reverse cam is. Well done.
Thanks. Not sure if I want to open it again and go through everything again. Maybe when I need to, I’ll take a look then.

Have it for a few years now. A used it to go to work during warm time of the year. In other words works fine for me.
I've ridden since I was about 7 I think......mini bike, Honda 90, Honda Magna, Honda Shadow, Sportster, Nightster, WideGlide, RoadGlide X2 and now a 2014 StreetGlide Special. Got hit by a drunk driver on my first RoadGlide.....sunavagun tried to take me out.......knocked me out for 'bout an hour and I woke up in the ER......got a new bike out of it and finally traded it in for another RoadGlide and now have the '14SGS.

Little bit of history, when I got mine I didn't have to much experience thinking about upgrading but at the same time don't want to let the Shadow go.

Little bit of history, when I got mine I didn't have to much experience thinking about upgrading but at the same time don't want to let the Shadow go.
It's a good bike and suits your needs.......we always want newer and better I guess.........I upgraded because the smaller bikes were jus too small for the long trips we run......moved up to a Bagger and have never looked back!

It's a good bike and suits your needs.......we always want newer and better I guess.........I upgraded because the smaller bikes were jus too small for the long trips we run......moved up to a Bagger and have never looked back!
Right on point just like you say we always want newer and better.

Back