What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Just finished enlarging the drain plug hole on the TRD skid plate........easier to get a grasp on the Fumoto drain valve now......installed and torqued down......ready to go!

View attachment 27558

Threw a coat of turtle wax color magic (black) on. I used this stuff on a black Honda about 20 years ago. Haven’t been able to find it anywhere in the stores but amazon had it! Highly recommend on a black vehicle to make it shine

I used to use the red one years ago. I didn’t know they still made it .

Took the '17 OR out on the country roads........4-Hi......4-Lo.......locked the rear diff.........run 'er about 5 miles in 4-Hi.........stopped by and got a Mtn Dew and came home.

Replaced the front wheel bearing assemblies. Had a hum start last week, so I jacked the truck up and spun the wheels. The passenger side was grinding pretty bad. Figured gotta replace 1 side I might as well do the other.

Replaced the front wheel bearing assemblies. Had a hum start last week, so I jacked the truck up and spun the wheels. The passenger side was grinding pretty bad. Figured gotta replace 1 side I might as well do the other.
I did this too awhile back.. odd thing is I had 285's with no hub noise.. then switched to 265's and had a bad hum / grind immediately when leaving tire shop.. pretty easy job though to swap the hub

Driving on the highway Friday, doing about 90mph in very cold weather, I got the gift of a rock chip in my windshield. I told myself I will get it fixed after work.... 9hrs later it grew alot...
So tomorrow I get to pay a $500 deductible for a new windshield.
You know I fought for that OEM glass too!35812.jpeg

Driving on the highway Friday, doing about 90mph in very cold weather, I got the gift of a rock chip in my windshield. I told myself I will get it fixed after work.... 9hrs later it grew alot...
So tomorrow I get to pay a $500 deductible for a new windshield.
You know I fought for that OEM glass too!View attachment 27888
I haven't had a windshield replaced in about 20 years but the last one I had replaced by a local company that came right to my job was less than $200 cash. The insurance company was all to willing to let me pay my $500 deductible and theyd take care of it. All it took to take care of it was 1 phone call.

I live in central Texas and my windshield looks like ite been sandblasted.
Had a black SUV pull out behind heading to work this am. She/he musta been late for work as she sped around me like I was standing still....she/he cut in quick....hit the rumble bars.....kicked up a rock and marbled my windshield. I had a few choice words......OK......quite a few words......I can't lie.....I cussed the remaining 15 miles to work. Stopped and got a repair kit.....just finished up......looks like it filled in pretty good. I was still cussing a bit doing this fix too! LOL

Had a black SUV pull out behind heading to work this am. She/he musta been late for work as she sped around me like I was standing still....she/he cut in quick....hit the rumble bars.....kicked up a rock and marbled my windshield. I had a few choice words......OK......quite a few words......I can't lie.....I cussed the remaining 15 miles to work. Stopped and got a repair kit.....just finished up......looks like it filled in pretty good. I was still cussing a bit doing this fix too! LOL
should have got there plate number? And reported it ? I hate people on the road like that !

should have got there plate number? And reported it ?
They were haulin a$$ so couldn't catch 'em.....always meet a state patrol in the AMs heading in and thought he'd pull him over then I'd get his info......all days that state patrol went a different road......never caught up with 'em.

Back