What have you done to your Tacoma today?

More rust work!.... Lol

Attachments

• 1382827485021.jpg
    1382827485021.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 69
  • 1382827498765.jpg
    1382827498765.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 1382827509611.jpg
    1382827509611.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 1382827518939.jpg
    1382827518939.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 71
I waxed the whole truck from top to bottom with California gold synthetic wax!!!!Shines real nice now,washed yesterday twice and rinsed real good!!!Mine is a 2013 Nautical Blue Metalic Tacoma Pre Runner SR5 DCLB loaded!I Love the way she looks!!

I waxed the whole truck from top to bottom with California gold synthetic wax!!!!Shines real nice now,washed yesterday twice and rinsed real good!!!Mine is a 2013 Nautical Blue Metalic Tacoma Pre Runner SR5 DCLB loaded!I Love the way she looks!!

Come wash mine lol

Hey Rambo. I might be wrong but I'll bet you didn't clay bar it yet. Your choice in wax is smart. Synthetics are better than carnauba.

I thought about about peeling off the plasti dip and trying it one more time before bringing in my wheels for powder coat.

Thanks. I had a leftover can of spray paint from about a month and a half ago when I painted my drift trike I made. It is Rustoleum gloss black

Hey TJ. I just wasn't real impressed with my work. They don't look bad but they don't look perfect either. I'm gonna try spraying the wheels standing up rather than laying down. Plus I might try out gun metal gray. And make the center cap and lugs red.

You'll probably have better spray patterns while having the rims standing up, so that may help. Yeah just be patient and take your time to get every angle in the rims, and you will have good coverage. The gunmetal will be lighter than you think, it looks like a gray primer. You might like the anthracite (metallic) or charcoal gray. On a gray scale from dark to light would be anthracite, charcoal, and gunmetal. I have the anthracite on my rims, I have a pic on my build page.

I know you can find the gunmetal gray and in most hardware stores, but the anthracite and charcoal is exclusive to online sites like DYC.

Thanx, Taco Joe. Some one else said to spray them standing up, rather than laying down. I returned the gun metal gray. You're right. It is too light. You are right about the Anthrasite as well,

Back