What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by ae111black, Mar 30, 2013.

1. byrd

byrd Moderator Moderator

We made it to 67° today but with light rain. Tomorrow only 45° as the high. The reason your gas is high is due to the refineries are close to here, your paying for the shipping of it to the west coast. Plus your taxes might be higher. I buy it in Missouri which runs about a dime a gallon cheaper than Kansas. Benefit of living 4 miles from the State line :)
    Actually there are quite a few things cheaper in MO than KS and visa versa. Just depends on what your buying. So I shop around & save where I can.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Tacoma fan

Tacoma fan Well-Known Member

smart lookin antenna ...need to get one of those for my truck....thanx 4 postin pic

4. DEZERTDUCK

DEZERTDUCK Owner Engage Off Road

well here is the daily pics of what we got accomplished yesterday on the prerunner....rubuilt the coilovers and installed them, brake lines will be finished today, finished painting the cage work, mounted the new wheel and tire package...Robby Gordon 17's on BFG KR Project 37's....cant wait to have this new Beast done!!!

Coilovers installed
    [​IMG]

Robby Gordon 17's on 37" BFG KR Projects...this is at full Droop, yes we will have to do minor clearancing to fit them in...but its soooo gonna be worth it!!
    [​IMG]

Robby Gordon 17's on 37" BFG KR Projects Rubber
    [​IMG]

5. byrd

byrd Moderator Moderator

Not a problem $7.99 at advanced auto. You will want to use Teflon tape on the threads or it will work loose just like the factory one. :glare:

6. vitang

vitang Member

I did this to my tacoma today

I did this to my tacoma today

Attached Files:

tinyjew likes this.
  7. DEZERTDUCK

WOW....really you did...and all by your lonesome self....ur awesome:thumbup: HA HA HA

8. taco guy11

taco guy11 Well-Known Member

I just cleaned it an waxed it now its ready to get dirty.

9. NJtacoma

NJtacoma Rocking a Taco Since 2000

Last night I replaced my cabin filter and looked at my serpentine belt, needs to get done but I did not have the time to do it last night.

10. snogirl

snogirl Well-Known Member

Gave my truck a quick detail using the touchless car wash. Now gotta fill the tank! :thumbsup:

11. DEZERTDUCK

well were firing up the PreRunner today, working on the fiberglass and getting it ready to test this weekend, and took some shots of the other fab work on the truck so you guys can check it out

yup she's a 4 door beauty
    [​IMG]

charging the battery to fire it up
    [​IMG]

heres the engine compartment
    [​IMG]

heres the driver and front passenger seats
    [​IMG]

the Lowrance GPS System that helps us know where we are
    [​IMG]

heres a undershot of the front driver fender to show off the shocks, bumps and cage work
    [​IMG]

and finally the top of the roll cage inside the truck....this makes us feel happy and safe going over 80 MPH thru the desert.....hopefully now with the new suspension we can break the 100PMH barrier and keep up with the race truck!:thumbup:
    [​IMG]

12. NJtacoma

NJtacoma Rocking a Taco Since 2000

looking good man! :thumbsup:

13. taco guy11

taco guy11 Well-Known Member

Not a dam thing put lights under a buddy's tundra tho

14. psychobilly

psychobilly Member

I signed her up here lol

15. OP
    ae111black

ae111black Moderator Moderator

Hey psycobilly welcome!

16. psychobilly

psychobilly Member

17. Tacoma fan

went and had a State Inspection done on the truck where she passed with flyin colors...woot!...woot! :thumbsup: :yes: ( i knew she would anyway!! ) :thumbup:

18. Tacoma fan

washed and waxed the tructoday...now she's shining like a diamond! :thumbsup: oh and look what arrived in the mail today!! :yes:... I'll be rockin' this t shirt that's 4 sure.

Attached Files:

19. byrd

byrd Moderator Moderator

All I did was go tank her up $3.29 a gallon, price went up .14¢ a gallon :thumbdown:
    Oh I did put on my forum sticker today, I'll post a shot in the thread Nathan posted for him to see :thumbsup:

20. in2nit

in2nit Well-Known Member

Dropped the truck to the shop today. New engine cage and 12" coilovers begin.

21. Johnnie

Johnnie Well-Known Member

Nice! :thumbsup: