What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Not sure what perch plate is bit the springs are like 600 pound or so i think, its toytecs ore assembled kit

The Bilsteins have four locations that the perch plate can be set at ! It's the plate the spring sits on! Generally spring ratings are factory, than additional lbs over factory . Another 50lbs, 100lbs, 150 lbs, 225lbs. That's all .

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1456813577.751323.jpg
Installed these Monday evening brightest bulbs I've every owned!!! I don't have the rubber grommets on right now though! Going to cut them inside whole to outside with one slice and try silicone caulking them in place to keep moisture out!!

View attachment 8174
Installed these Monday evening brightest bulbs I've every owned!!! I don't have the rubber grommets on right now though! Going to cut them inside whole to outside with one slice and try silicone caulking them in place to keep moisture out!!

Follow up!!I figured out how to do this using Toyota factory rubber grommets!!ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1456878013.043584.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1456878031.195259.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1456878060.716009.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1456878082.985421.jpg
Ok completely plug and play! When you see the assembly the flange with the three tabs just like your current light bulb is removable! Twist it off, put it into the lens assembly just as you would a new bulb. Then snap the wire arm into place locking it in! Take the rubber grommet and push it back onto the lens assembly!You have a whole that the LED part with the power cord will go into . Push firmly against the O ring and twist it until it locks ! Done! Crazy Bright! I was only getting 4-5 months from ZXE bulbs at $60-70 a pair ! I drive all day with low beams on that's why the bulbs aren't lasting as long as most people get! Good luck ask any questions you might have !
Also remove the two 10 mm bolts passengers side holding your windshield washer fluid bottle . Lift up a few inches then push it back a bit. This gave me plenty of room !

Follow up!!I figured out how to do this using Toyota factory rubber grommets!!View attachment 8189View attachment 8190View attachment 8191View attachment 8192
Ok completely plug and play! When you see the assembly the flange with the three tabs just like your current light bulb is removable! Twist it off, put it into the lens assembly just as you would a new bulb. Then snap the wire arm into place locking it in! Take the rubber grommet and push it back onto the lens assembly!You have a whole that the LED part with the power cord will go into . Push firmly against the O ring and twist it until it locks ! Done! Crazy Bright! I was only getting 4-5 months from ZXE bulbs at $60-70 a pair ! I drive all day with low beams on that's why the bulbs aren't lasting as long as most people get! Good luck ask any questions you might have !
Also remove the two 10 mm bolts passengers side holding your windshield washer fluid bottle . Lift up a few inches then push it back a bit. This gave me plenty of room !
Post pics when you get a chance of the brightness.

For anyone looking to Seafoam their 1GR-FE Tacoma, I've got just what you're looking for. Pictured is exactly what you'll need to locate, but best of all, this is easy as f#@&!! After you're done with the Seafoam treatment, just perform a simple battery reset and you're finished (I'm sorry, but you'll thank me later). By the way, my truck sounds amazing now!!ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1457059190.325513.jpg

Finally got my remote start installed. Gave her a good bath and a lil meguiars. And then wished i had money to do a lift, cargo rack, front bumper with a winch, rear bumper...etc.

What les Schwab you work at?
Just comparing my old wheel to my new wheel. They convinced me to buy 3 more to complete what they called "the look"... I'm just another sucker for an up-sale :)
BTW, good to have you back

Last edited:
Back