What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Love that movie. “You can crank the volume as much as you want, but don't touch my levels; I got 'em just like I like 'em."

Yeah , pretty much like all Samuel Jackson's movies/characters , very good actor

But mix it with Quentin Tarantino's screen plays / movies & see WHAT happens...

IMG_1809.JPG

So been doing little things like removing mud flaps and painting bumper and letters and de badging. Here is pic with first day I bought it to today. Only Tacoma owners will notice the little things.

Yeah , pretty much like all Samuel Jackson's movies/characters , very good actor

But mix it with Quentin Tarantino's screen plays / movies & see WHAT happens...

Agree Sammy L is good. I’m a fan of Tarantino movies. 4 rooms is a good one most haven’t seen. I like reservoir dogs and Pulp fiction. Another good one is from dusk til dawn. The kill bills where ok.

View attachment 15287

So been doing little things like removing mud flaps and painting bumper and letters and de badging. Here is pic with first day I bought it to today. Only Tacoma owners will notice the little things.

I love the red on black.
Are you leaving the mud flaps off? I love mine. They save your truck a lot of dirt and headache, especially with a black truck.

Removed one of my aquariums headlights before getting caught in the rain. Seller is offering to reseal them but at this point I'm not even sure if I have confidence in them anymore.

Made a quick video on Instagram showing how much water was in the driver side: https://www.instagram.com/_tacomaholic/?hl=en

That sucks. They are aquarium headlights so you could throw a couple fish in there since it’s already full of water![emoji51]
Is the manufacturer offering a replacement or just to reseal them? To be honest I’d replace them since they already show that poor of quality.

Nope...But I'll guide anyone who wants to do it from beginning to end, with proper cut lengths & what to look for as for donor springs...
I appreciate that offer.. If they get bad enough I'll replace them. I don't have a lot of free time to work on my truck with work and a new baby boy on the way any day now... [emoji16]

I appreciate that offer.. If they get bad enough I'll replace them. I don't have a lot of free time to work on my truck with work and a new baby boy on the way any day now... [emoji16]
Congrats on the baby coming. You won’t have much time for anything for a while. Including sleep lol

That sucks. They are aquarium headlights so you could throw a couple fish in there since it’s already full of water![emoji51]
Is the manufacturer offering a replacement or just to reseal them? To be honest I’d replace them since they already show that poor of quality.
Manufacturer (LSC15 on Tacomaworld) is offering to reseal them but says he doesn't do refunds. I'm going to try running a thick bead of silicone around the outside edge first and see if that fixes it because sending them back to get resealed is a huge PITA.

After he sees the honest review video I'm going to make I bet LSC15 will wish he just refunded my money.

Manufacturer (LSC15 on Tacomaworld) is offering to reseal them but says he doesn't do refunds. I'm going to try running a thick bead of silicone around the outside edge first and see if that fixes it because sending them back to get resealed is a huge PITA.

After he sees the honest review video I'm going to make I bet LSC15 will wish he just refunded my money.

The silicone may fix it for ya. I wonder if there will be a fogging issue?
An honest review video will help you and a lot of other potential buyers out.

The silicone may fix it for ya. I wonder if there will be a fogging issue?
An honest review video will help you and a lot of other potential buyers out.
I used a hair dryer on my driver side headlight for 6+ hours the other day with the warm air flowing in through the DRL opening and out through the side marker opening, then left a regular fan on it overnight ... so it was completely dry before I added the silicone to the outside seam. I let the silicone dry before reinstalling that headlight. *fingers crossed

Back