What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Tacoma and I rode to DMV to renew Driver's License with motorcycle endorsement. $49.50, next renew date is 2031.

Then to the local Big Box for sparkplugs and air filter for the lawn mower and snow blower. Plugs have not been changed since purchase, mower is 9 years old, blower is pushing 20 years old. Air filter for the mower was clogged with leaf dust and debris from last fall's leaf mulching.......

Changed this stuff out, sharpened blades and dumped last winter's blower gas into the Tacoma.

Tacoma and I rode to DMV to renew Driver's License with motorcycle endorsement. $49.50, next renew date is 2031.

Then to the local Big Box for sparkplugs and air filter for the lawn mower and snow blower. Plugs have not been changed since purchase, mower is 9 years old, blower is pushing 20 years old. Air filter for the mower was clogged with leaf dust and debris from last fall's leaf mulching.......

Changed this stuff out, sharpened blades and dumped last winter's blower gas into the Tacoma.
Just got my DL mailed back to me Monday...good for 8 years, cost me 96 simoleon's online.

33'' tires aren't stock on any tacoma. At any rate 33's aren't too bad. It's when you get up to the 37'' tires they start to get heavy.

Stole the idea from other forums. I'll start:
Changed out my horns to horns from a 95 4runner "beep beep" not the American honk.... Also had an alignment done yesterday, wow I was suprised how off things get while wheeling. Next:whistling2:
Changed the oil, checked the tires, and drove...

Went outside this noon hour to grab the tape measure from inside my truck, and immediately noticed bird poop everywhere on it. Spent the next few minutes wiping it off. For some reason every spring the robins arrive, and bomb this quicksand colored truck to no end. They never touched my grey tundra.

i've got some kind of turkey doing the white doo-doo in my yard, i saw the turkey fly up into the tree a few days ago
i did not know turkeys could fly up almost 50 feet or maybe its just 30 feet high up there

i've got some kind of turkey doing the white doo-doo in my yard, i saw the turkey fly up into the tree a few days ago
i did not know turkeys could fly up almost 50 feet or maybe its just 30 feet high up there
Wild turkeys can fly real good, but only for a short ways. I once saw a guy a couple cars in front of me hit a wild turkey. It shattered his windshield making a mess of feathers everywhere.
Btw, went outside, and moved my truck hoping it wouldn't get hit again.....sob, there was more poop a 1/2 hr later on it. I saw a sparrow sunning itself on the tonneau cover.

Today was a busy busy day.

Electrician arrived to upgrade our service from 100A to 200A, bringing house to code, new service entrance, new panel, power cable is now underground not overhead. No more concerns about ice storms or tree branches ripping the overhead line to the ground while pulling the anchor out of the roof. Next task is to remove the mast and anchor, then repair the roof.

Tacoma tires rotated and inside of wheels cleaned, underbody was thoroughly flushed to remove the remaining winter schmutz.

The cat-back exhaust arrived a day early. This is for our '02 Trailblazer. I did the install needing only a few blue words.

Now, I'm sitting back drinking ice cold tea and watching failure theory around the Titanic. Um.....news flash.....it hit an iceberg flooding multiple compartments by topping over bulkheads.

Today I got around to cleaning the interior so it is as clean as the exterior. Still good at 15 years old and a whopping 86k miles. Love that Turtlewax hybrid ceramic wash and wax. Best carwash I ever used.
View attachment 36928View attachment 36929View attachment 36930

what do you use on the dash top to repel damaging UV light? that will not introduce a blinding glare on the inner windshield when the sun hits it at the right angle while driving

also a very NiCE choice of message plates... almost better than mine LOL

what do you use on the dash top to repel damaging UV light? that will not introduce a blinding glare on the inner windshield when the sun hits it at the right angle while driving

also a very NiCE choice of message plates... almost better than mine LOL
For years I have used Mothers VLR that doesn't leave that slippery ArmorAll finish. I ran out so this time I used the Clazzio all natural leather and vinyl cleaner that comes with Clazzio seat covers. I will continue buying the Mothers. It is the best that I have found. My 3rd gen plates were similar.
20210310_165055 - Copy (2).jpg

Back