What have you done to your Tacoma today?

All that's on my truck are the front two cats, then it goes to the y pipe and from there back is 3in to a 5in tip. And it sounds great, not rice at all, it's very deep and sounds mean. I'm thinking about putting a flow master on there tho so I can get some back pressure back

Not too much, changed out most of the lights to LED's, added weathertech mats, tinted the windows. Future plans to add Bilstein shocks and add 2.5-3", new tires, seat covers and steel bumpers.

A pinch off topic...
I'm at 36k miles. My truck starts normal most days, but now and then it starts at normal speed, yet a little weak.
A typical start in the morning will have the engine run a slightly higher idle as usual before it settles down a bit. For the last week or so, it has decided to start a bit weak and run at a settled idle as if I had already warmed it up.
My first guess is spark plugs. I may be wrong, but I figured this is the place to ask... I've checked a few other things, but nothing else seems any different than normal.
I hope it's the spark plugs because at least it's something I'm prepared to do myself. The dealership wants around $400 to do a typical 30k service.ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1438062473.961065.jpg

Wait for it...

Ya I might actually do that here in about a month in a half, me and a few friends are planning a trip, they want to sleep "under the stars"... In an area known for multiple different poisonous snakes, I'm not a big fan of snakes...

Back