WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR TACOMA TODAY?

Got this little guy today. Just gotta get the scoop insert for it. Hopefully I'll have it installed soon enough...ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1428776329.841657.jpg

Now I'm no mechanic, but I'll take a beer and look at your truck anyway...

Last edited:
My light bar is back on the freshly buffed mounts...now I just need to find a better way of making the bolt look better View attachment 5386
Looking good. Tape the area and paint it. I had to touch up the bolts on my rear bumper. Used epoxy paint from pep boys. They have different colors. Dries quick and looks great. Just a thought.

Looking good. Tape the area and paint it. I had to touch up the bolts on my rear bumper. Used epoxy paint from pep boys. They have different colors. Dries quick and looks great. Just a thought.
I actually put an edge on them and the taped it off when I shot the base and then took off the tape and cleared it all. I was thinking about blasting it using the sandblasters at work but I might give that epoxy a try

I actually put an edge on them and the taped it off when I shot the base and then took off the tape and cleared it all. I was thinking about blasting it using the sandblasters at work but I might give that epoxy a try
I saw the edge. That's a nice touch. I was talking about the bolts. No worries though.

Found another hood for $20 less through Auto Parts Giant, but I ain't mad bro...ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1428854736.547375.jpg

I believe so... Didn't take the extra few seconds to check. Looked at Amazon and found it cheaper after mine had already shipped out. Oh well, I'm satisfied with mine

Back