WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR TACOMA TODAY?

I bought a 32 in light bar and was thinking of installing it there, was it hard, or did you get it professionally done?

No I did it. It was easy if you have some mechanical skills.

Negligence on your part does not constitute a emergency on my part

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1439411255.274751.jpg
New Front axles going in then a bolt on Bearing and Hub Assembly! Also going back to OEM type of Sawsybar end links! Waiting for bearing hub assembly!

Finished installing winch mount bumper, winch, Sirius LED lights and custom wire harness for lights. View attachment 6197

Before
View attachment 6198

After
It looks like the lower bumper piece holding your winch doubles down as a skid plate? If so, that is feck'n cool! I wonder if there are skid plates that run up to replace that lower bumper piece. Even if I'm not seeing it right, that looks great anyway. I like that look much better than replacing the front bumper altogether. Nice work!

It looks like the lower bumper piece holding your winch doubles down as a skid plate? If so, that is feck'n cool! I wonder if there are skid plates that run up to replace that lower bumper piece. Even if I'm not seeing it right, that looks great anyway. I like that look much better than replacing the front bumper altogether. Nice work!
Thanks man. I'm happy with it. Got to keep that factory look and the bumper cover.

And to answer your question yes. It does.

Back