WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR TACOMA TODAY?

We just finished a really long drive, B stops and fills up with a 1/3 tank left, I consider it at 1/8, and usually do for sure shortly after the fuel light comes on. I don't annoy her for stopping too early, and she doesn't annoy me for waiting longer.
She also knows that I am wired deep in my brain to fly helicopters. Fuel is heavy, we take just enough fuel to complete the mission, anything more is packing unnecessary weight.

What kind of ceramic do you use? Everyone and their brother is coming out with some kind of ceramic wash/wax now. Some is spray on wipe off, some looks like a more traditional wax application. Youre truck looks top shelf by the way.

Washed, clay barred, and put on ceramic coat yesterday. Kept it in the garage and went in today and put a 2nd coat of ceramic on it. The paint is as smooth as glass and as shiny as a new truck. Totally impressed!
What type of ceramic coat did you use? I haven’t tried yet, but been thinking about it.

IMG_6106.JPG IMG_6107.JPG IMG_6108.JPG IMG_6109.JPG New organizer for the Long Bed.

Rear panels hinged to access the rear bed sidewall storage

Two 25” Section drawer with one divider on the Passenger Side, forward top section swings open for accessing storage space while inside the truck bed

Driver side has 3-25” sections with removable dividers

I plan to stain it later.

Ran into this fellow on fb and contacted him. If interested let me know and I'll have him call you. Near Olympia Washington

View attachment 29443 View attachment 29444 View attachment 29445 View attachment 29446 New organizer for the Long Bed.

Rear panels hinged to access the rear bed sidewall storage

Two 25” Section drawer with one divider on the Passenger Side, forward top section swings open for accessing storage space while inside the truck bed

Driver side has 3-25” sections with removable dividers

I plan to stain it later.

Ran into this fellow on fb and contacted him. If interested let me know and I'll have him call you. Near Olympia Washington
Glad I could help you out Nick!

What kind of ceramic do you use? Everyone and their brother is coming out with some kind of ceramic wash/wax now. Some is spray on wipe off, some looks like a more traditional wax application. Youre truck looks top shelf by the way.

I used Mother’s CMX. It was super easy to apply. You spray it on a microfiber towel and just wipe it on. After the entire truck is covered, you go back with another microfiber towel to buff it. A lot easier to apply and buff than any wax I’ve tried in the past. I drove it today and it started to rain tonight before I could get home. That thing beads up like crazy! Water can’t even stay still anywhere on the truck. Lol

Back