WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR TACOMA TODAY?

There way to much money, I bet my 32' light bar is brighter then all those turn on and it was 80 bucks

Do you notice a power change?
Yes, sound from the cab is louder a bit more throttle response.This is the first time I didn't replace the exhaust at the same time of air intake. When I've done both together I noticed more power at the accelerator. I'm waiting to see if I get the frame replacement from Toyota then many more mods!

Just bought this set of goodies... The LEDs are reverse lights to help with visibility for the rear camera when I'm outside of town, so I'll let you guys know how they perform in the absolute darkness at a later date

Now I'm no mechanic, but I'll take a beer and look at your truck anyway...

Last edited:
Of course I forgot the damn picture...
ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1427665370.671983.jpg

Now I'm no mechanic, but I'll take a beer and look at your truck anyway...

Did you have to drill holes in your roof? If not could I get link of were it was purchased? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone,
Tacoma06
It very easy. I bought mine at a local Toyota Dealer . It's the OEM 2005-2015 factory roof rack. Prices range from $225-$295 install is under an hour. At the windshield you push up the trim in the roof tracks. It pops up and you peel it back to the rear . Toss it in the trash. Follow the instructions and you can watch a short video online.

Did you have to drill holes in your roof? If not could I get link of were it was purchased? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone,
Tacoma06
Oh I forgot to tell you. Toyota has already threaded holes located under this gooey painted tape in the channels!! Cut out with a razor knife and you're good to go!

Back