What is a good looking offroad

Evanrc541

Hey guys I want to know what is a fairly cheap offroad tire they are going on 16" wheels (not looking to spend more than 800.00 thanks

I got general grabber at2 for under 800$ they work great on road and offroad

Attachments

• 1412831949032.jpg
    1412831949032.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 54
I got general grabber at2 for under 800$ they work great on road and offroad

I switched to general grabber at2 from BFG A/T. Couldn't be happier. $772 mounted and balanced. With a 60k warranty can't go wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app

I switched to general grabber at2 from BFG A/T. Couldn't be happier. $772 mounted and balanced. With a 60k warranty can't go wrong.

That's a great seal, mine were around 760 tires and 120$ mount balance. They were soo much because they shop didn't have good are pressure to set the tire on the bead and took them over 3hrs to just get them mounted. I got mine through discounttiredirect.com free shipping

That's a great seal, mine were around 760 tires and 120$ mount balance. They were soo much because they shop didn't have good are pressure to set the tire on the bead and took them over 3hrs to just get them mounted. I got mine through discounttiredirect.com free shipping

Dang. When I bought my wheels I bought new tires. The shop I got them at were the only ones in the area that sold them. Took about 2 hrs to mount and balance plus switch out my TPMS sensors to the new wheels.

Back