What is everybody during the Coronavirus?

How hard was the Apache?
they indicate "moderate" difficulty on the Apache, but certain parts were pretty challenging. especially the tiny pieces that had to be curved. if they bend too much they can break. and sometimes the instructions arent really clear. it was fun! i learn more with each model. especially the importance of fitting the piece before fasenting any tabs. haha!

howdy Scott, and happy Monday! i believe our friend Backroader still pops in on the forum. i think i saw him post something yesterday. as for our friend B.C., i haven't heard back from him in a while. i hope he is doing okay, and wish he would return to the forum.

i haven't checked, but i don't think he has requested the Admin remove him from the forum because of too many off-topic discussions. ;) lol
Hey Toot! I havent seen B.C. ir Backroader in a while. Did they drop off and start their own forum maybe?

thank you, Scott! i'll probably start work on another when my mandrels get here. as with anything, having the proper tools for the job is essential for success. :)

Off from work today so taking the AR and my new Eotech and G33 magnifier to the range to sight it in. Might just take the MKIV with the can to do some 'quiet' shooting!

Back