What kind of Guns do you have?

The only rifles I have are 22 a 243 7mm and a 30-06. I’ve had a couple of ARs but I sold them when they were high and hard to get lol

The only rifles I have are 22 a 243 7mm and a 30-06. I’ve had a couple of ARs but I sold them when they were high and hard to get lol
Yeah, ARs kinda peaked........then dropped........and, will probly peak again with the new laws coming.

I had those. A Springfield and a colt gold cup. In all honesty I shot a tun of 45 through a glock 21

My favorite 1911 was in 9mm don’t hate me for that. Lol I know it’s a cardinal sin for a person to like a 1911 in 9mm

I had those. A Springfield and a colt gold cup. In all honesty I shot a tun of 45 through a glock 21
Nice! Glock 21s are nice......had one once.
My favorite 1911 was in 9mm don’t hate me for that. Lol I know it’s a cardinal sin for a person to like a 1911 in 9mm
LOL.....1911 9mms are good guns. The Springfield Elites are the latest. Got me an Elite Compact in..........yes, 45acp LOL........buddy of mine has one on the compacts in 9mm and he loves it.

I haven’t held one. Gives me a good reason to go to the gun shop. Lol. I have a kahr mK 9 that’s different that I carry in the truck. There a all metal gun.

I haven’t held one. Gives me a good reason to go to the gun shop. Lol. I have a kahr mK 9 that’s different that I carry in the truck. There a all metal gun.
The Elites are nice.....you'll want one if you hold one! Buddy of mine here swears by Kahrs. I've never owned one. I carry a Glock 43 in the TRD and CC.

I love the 43. Just haven’t saw a used one yet and haven’t had the extra money to get one. The kahr mK series is alittle different the the polymer kahr. I’m a fan of them all though.

Ruger Precision.308. Hit the White Buffalo at the Whittington Center this week- 2 out of 2 shots. 1123 yards.

Back