What kind of watch do you wear?

This is a stock pic of my Oakley 12 Gauge. It's out for battery replacement right now so don't have an actual picture of it. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1414392309.526627.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Taco Forum mobile app

This is a stock pic of my Oakley 12 Gauge. It's out for battery replacement right now so don't have an actual picture of it. View attachment 3764

Very nice. I'm a big Oakley fan. Juliet's and Flax Jacket. Where did you get your watch if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app

Very nice. I'm a big Oakley fan. Juliet's and Flax Jacket. Where did you get your watch if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app

I got it on eBay. Just under half retail price. It was a steal at $650 something. Oakley employees get huge discounts and that's why sometimes you'll see oakley items super cheap on eBay. They get 75% off shades!!! And I think up to 65% off watches. Only so many per year though. I got lucky and grabbed this one super cheap. Listing ended at a weird time, that helps.

Fossil. Oddly enough, i have one that i have worn to work for over 7 years and never broken a band or anything on it. Only put 1 battery in it. Made me a beliver of the watch.

G shock.
I used to put ppl on their ass for a living, and the g shock has hit the tile floor and block walls alot, with zero problems from it.

I've always worn watches since I was real young, currently been wearing the Shark watch. Held up pretty well over the last year and a half. Only problem so far is that the light doesn't work anymore but it's been put through hell. Love G-Shocks as well, used to own one but lost it sadly. Don't take your watch off or it will go missing!

Citizen ecodrive. I've had it for 10 years and it still works like its brand new.

I’ve had an eco drive that pooped out in a few months. I didn’t ever have luck with Citizen watches.
I have a seiko titanium I’ve had for almost 15 years that is still going strong.

I’ve had an eco drive that pooped out in a few months. I didn’t ever have luck with Citizen watches.
I have a seiko titanium I’ve had for almost 15 years that is still going strong.
That sucks. My citizen is almost 15 years old and I’ve never replaced its internal battery and it’s always kept good time. Use to wear it all the time before I got this ionic.

Back