What was your first car?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by SomeDirtyCuban, Sep 7, 2018.

1. n7narcosis

n7narcosis Well-Known Member

1975 Mustang 2 Ghia. I think I heard somewhere it was the worst of the Mustang years... I didn't care though, I was 17 and had me a Mustang with a 302! 1976_00029_01.jpeg

lcarrasco212, Bogunn and Cape taco like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

B-Man and 17TRDTACO like this.
  4. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

My cousin just sent me a text yesterday and said “your old car”... sold it to one of his friends a long time ago and this is how it looks now. It has a 351 in it he took the 289 out and painted it red. 942ADA9E-31BA-4ACE-986A-A72A583D0700.jpeg FB5DA4FD-748B-4EE9-ACE7-9073F2839BD2.jpeg

Cape taco, Crawdad, kp.taco and 2 others like this.
  5. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Looks great. I’d have left the 289 in for nostalgia but I wouldn’t complain about a 351 either. Lol

OR17TRD and B-Man like this.
  6. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Yeah. It’d be worth more restored to OEM but everyone has their thing.

Bogunn likes this.
  7. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

I like the combo of 289 heads and cam paired with a flat-top 302 block. Makes for a fun, snappy little engine and most people could never tell the difference from a factory 289 without looking very closely or looking at numbers. 302 has a 4 bolt crank pulley and 289 has 3 bolts. Built a few for guys who wanted a factory appearance and sound but a few more ponies in their ponies and didn't care about numbers matching. Haha

OR17TRD and Bogunn like this.
  8. Cape taco

Cape taco Well-Known Member

Nice ride ,i had 340 duster mufflers on mine .had a sweet rumble.i always love the look of the 64-5-6 mustangs.especially the shelbys

9. Cape taco

Cape taco Well-Known Member

I just found out the original bullit mustangs surfaced

10. Iced T

Iced T Well-Known Member

1976 Capri...

6C84E5C4-FB54-419C-9328-38C805E91259.jpeg

Bogunn and Cape taco like this.
  11. manual tacoma

manual tacoma Member

White 98 Ranger 4 CYL manual first car and fun truck, but 18 TRD Sport manual has been fun.

Bogunn and kp.taco like this.