What would be the first upgrade you would do to a new 2015 TRD off road?

Wheels that came with my TacoView attachment 3831

New FJ wheels and tiresView attachment 3832

Then I went and put side steps, new rear bumper, front grille and changed all the emblems from chrome to red. View attachment 3833View attachment 3834View attachment 3835View attachment 3836

And that's just the outside. I also added the TRD S/C a week after I bought it. Getting ready to add a URD CAI in a couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app

Hey Demo Man, what year is your Taco? How much money did you put into your upgrades if you don't mind me asking? Oh and nice truck.

Hey Demo Man, what year is your Taco? How much money did you put into your upgrades if you don't mind me asking? Oh and nice truck.

Thanks man. It's a 12'. I've put about 8K into it so far. Still not done. I don't think I ever will be. Seems like when I get close I see something else to add. Wife hates it. But that's my hobby.

Thanks man. It's a 12'. I've put about 8K into it so far. Still not done. I don't think I ever will be. Seems like when I get close I see something else to add. Wife hates it. But that's my hobby.

Yep, my wife will give me a hard time about mine. Maybe if I tell her it's my new hobby that she'll get off my back about it. I doubt it though.

I just bought one myself. I think I'm going to put some 265/70-17 Toyo mt's on mine with some weather tech floor mats and call it good for a while.

I just bought one myself. I think I'm going to put some 265/70-17 Toyo mt's on mine with some weather tech floor mats and call it good for a while.
The weather techs are soooo worth it ypu can fill em with mud or whatever and just hose em off

Same, think I am about 5-6k in myself and am still have a list a page long of future mods, expensive hobby but I'm addicted

Those are stock. If your truck doesn't have them, I'd suggest a Google search or just get them from a Toyota stealership

Back