Whatcha eating?

I eat what I eat and I burn the calories I burn...
If I die tomorrow, the world will continue to spin.
But I'll have eaten good ****.

People fear what they don't know all too often.
It's coming for you, it will catch you.
My brother in law was a firefighter and he died from sudden cardiac arrest at 30yrs old. He was fit as hell, and clean.

My brother in law was a firefighter and he died from sudden cardiac arrest at 30yrs old. He was fit as hell, and clean.

Agreed brother.

I’m not fluent in Pondman jibberish but I will attempt to translate what he is trying to articulate with his cryptic post.

Pondman said: Difibulators ! Clincher ...

I think he’s trying to say that if you keep eating that tasty food you’re going to require a defibrillator, because it will cause several health comorbidities that will ultimately lead to you going into cardiac arrest with a shockable cardiac rhythm such as ventricular fibrillation.

Pondman said:
Exercise ... Hot Girl by your side .... You choose ....

I think he is trying to say that you won’t have an attractive female as a companion unless you exercise daily and maintain a healthy, desirable physique.

Disclaimer:
This is my first attempt at translating Pondman jibberish so it may not be 100% accurate.

All jokes aside that was a damn good looking sammich.

Wait real food is bad for you?

Back