Where are the damn mods?

I'm not saying I should be one but I think new ones should be chosen. The 2 mods we do have (not Nathan) are never on here.

Maybe I should be one but I don't know jack about the software. :D

Last edited:
Yea, I think we need to add to the mod team. There is also an issue with the software that runs this site. It's a LONG story but vBulletin (the software that runs this site) got purchased years back and the new owners ruined it. Because of that the version we are running is really old and out of date. We may need to move to a new, more modern software like Xenforo.

I'm headed to the International Builders Show in Vegas tomorrow. Maybe the next week I can look into an upgrade and a few more mods.

Until then please keep reporting posts. That's the best way to get the mods attention.

Thanks.

Yea, I think we need to add to the mod team. There is also an issue with the software that runs this site. It's a LONG story but vBulletin (the software that runs this site) got purchased years back and the new owners ruined it. Because of that the version we are running is really old and out of date. We may need to move to a new, more modern software like Xenforo.

I'm headed to the International Builders Show in Vegas tomorrow. Maybe the next week I can look into an upgrade and a few more mods.

Until then please keep reporting posts. That's the best way to get the mods attention.

Thanks.

Gracias

Back