Which tonneau cover did you buy?

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by Conceals, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

‘Merican!!! I actually just ordered one similar to it. IMG_1512.JPG
    JonRod and OR17TRD like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. sean mccarthy

sean mccarthy Member

I have the ultra flex . Like it very much . Just wish they weren’t so expensive.
    Bogunn likes this.
  4. azmjk

azmjk New Member

I just installed the Rugged Cover II. Needed more lockable storage for a trip to Temecula, CA. Worked out great. Rained all day Saturday and the truck bed was bone dry, without any drains required like a few other tonneau covers I’d looked at. Basically locks just by closing and locking the tailgate. $769 at Simpson Tool Box in Mesa, AZ. About $130 cheaper than what the Toyota dealer was asking for the same one.
  5. azmjk

azmjk New Member

Sorry. 2016 Double Cab Short Bed.
  6. SomeDirtyCuban

SomeDirtyCuban Well-Known Member

I have the oem one on my dcsb I want to sell it and probably use the money to get a camper or chase rack, have not yet decided. A camper would be nice to keep my pit in
  7. tbreeezyy28

tbreeezyy28 Member

I just ordered Roll N Lock
  8. eagleguy

eagleguy Well-Known Member

I do not know where you live but if you do not need a hard cover take a look at the Lund Elite Tri Fold cover made with similar material to a convertible top. Much better than vinyl!.