White Tacoma Photos

I’m sure that I am much older than you!!Im not blind and maybe set in my ways.I do know how to treat people.I thought this forum was a place to express yourself without being degraded!!! It’s obvious YOU don’t get it.Enjoy your white Tacoma while you grow up!!!!

White is beautiful!!!!!!Lets give the grey metallic some love!!!!!! Here is my 2017 full cab long bed with a 2 inch lift.Adding aftermarket exhaust tomorrow!Bigger tires and other mods. as $ allows.Lets See your pics.!!!!!View attachment 14970
:) You should post pictures here to haha
http://www.tacomaforum.com/threads/black-trucks-matter.3448/page-2

Here’s a good one @Bogunn started this one for us double cab long beds
http://www.tacomaforum.com/threads/double-cab-long-bed-pics.5527/

I’m sure that I am much older than you!!Im not blind and maybe set in my ways.I do know how to treat people.I thought this forum was a place to express yourself without being degraded!!! It’s obvious YOU don’t get it.Enjoy your white Tacoma while you grow up!!!!

Oh relax I'm 60 if that helps & if you can't take a little ribbing , did you not notice the big smiley face at the end of each of my post, was just messin' with ya ok?

Lol he was just joking. So was I.

They’re just picking on ya man. It’s all in good fun.
You’re truck looks great. I have a 2017 DCLB Sport in Silver Ice Metallic.

Sorry guys.I was trying to get involved.I guess I don’t understand how the forum works.

No worries brother & props to you for wanting to get involved, forums need exactly you're mind set to survive,

Like I said I'm 60 & I was pretty much an old fart when I joined my first forum (Tacoma World) back in 2009 because as you've found , the majority of members are a lot younger than you & I and gotta say they weren't too easy on me at first , but when I let the petty comments roll off my shoulders & began burying them in fact based knowledge from many years of wrenching & R&D projects & calling them out when I smelled bullshit, they stopped yapping & started listening & not to toot my own horn I gained a lot of respect there..

But know this, we , meant in no way any disrespect & were just busting chops, BTW you do have a nice truck, I love that color in fact, we aren't racist at all, we welcome all colors....:D (notice big smiley face) haha

It's all good ...Hi Pap ,my name is Doug (not to be confused with Bojangles dog whom he affectionatley named "Dug"...;)

Back