Who is towing a travel trailer?

The Launch is nice, but Im thinking a hybrid wont work for us. Nice looking though, and has a nice layout

I came from a big trailer and a diesel truck...never thought I would enjoy a smaller hybrid camper. However.... In the smaller trailer...beds eat up alot of space. My little trailer had 2 queen beds....and the dinette folds into a full if needed. Me...the wife...my 5 year old...and a 135 lb great dane got plenty of space! Set up is equally as quick as my 32 footer with the slide!! Tows like a dream behind the little taco with a andersen weight set up and a curt brake controller

181 FSB Palomini,21 ft., factory lift, off road tires. Dry wt 3100, vertical queen bed, curved front cuts thru air nice, pulled with 2012 DCSB TRD sport, equalizer hitch, no sway. Rear down 1 1/2 in, have to do something about that.IMG_0264.jpg

181 FSB Palomini,21 ft., factory lift, off road tires. Dry wt 3100, vertical queen bed, curved front cuts thru air nice, pulled with 2012 DCSB TRD sport, equalizer hitch, no sway. Rear down 1 1/2 in, have to do something about that.View attachment 22940

Nice set up. You think air bags will fix the drop? Not sure if that’s even a option just thinking out loud

I’m hauling a 2017 22BUD Launch Starcraft with weight distribution and sway control. Picked up the whole package for under $17k in Paragould, Ar. I already had air bags and it pulls just great.

In the market for a camper. Im thinking I need to stay under 4000lbs, dry. Probably around 20-22 ft, maybe a single slide, queen bed, couples camper. I looked at Rpods but dont like how the bed runs sideways, Im 6'3. What are you towing?

Came out of a F250 Super Duty. Needed smaller truck for a variety of reasons. Picked the Taco. Tow rating just about maxed with my 25' Rockwood Mini Lite trailer.
Keeping my fingers crossed that it wont be a bad decision. Question for the group - anyone try the Curt Manufacturing Wireless Break controller? I really dont want to add a bulky unit under the dash, knee room is tight enough.
IMG_5682 (2).jpg

Back