Why can't stay logged in?

John P. Ferry

Most forums I'm on have it so when you sign in it asks remember me d you can click yes and you don't have to keep signing in every time. Is there something I'm doing wrong or could this be fixed?

John

I just stay logged in all the time. Even when I close the computer down for the night the next mornin' I'm still logged in.

I can shut my phone browser down and click on the forum link and I’m always still logged on. I haven’t done anything.
Do you have it where your cookies and history get cleared every time you shut down the browser?

On my Iphone when I'm on the web, I pull up TacoForum and hit Log In.....brings up pop-up to enter my username and password that I have saved. Logs in real kwik. When I close it out and re-open it have to sign in again. Not a big deal for me and takes a few seconds.

On my Iphone when I'm on the web, I pull up TacoForum and hit Log In.....brings up pop-up to enter my username and password that I have saved. Logs in real kwik. When I close it out and re-open it have to sign in again. Not a big deal for me and takes a few seconds.
Cookies?

Nope......just checked......."Block Cookies" is not turned on. Has to be sumthin' else.

Back