Why can't stay logged in?

Discussion in 'Site Help and Suggestions' started by John P. Ferry, Oct 4, 2018.

1. John P. Ferry

John P. Ferry Member

Most forums I'm on have it so when you sign in it asks remember me d you can click yes and you don't have to keep signing in every time. Is there something I'm doing wrong or could this be fixed?

John

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

I just stay logged in all the time. Even when I close the computer down for the night the next mornin' I'm still logged in.

OR17TRD likes this.
  4. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

I can shut my phone browser down and click on the forum link and I’m always still logged on. I haven’t done anything.
    Do you have it where your cookies and history get cleared every time you shut down the browser?

5. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

On my Iphone when I'm on the web, I pull up TacoForum and hit Log In.....brings up pop-up to enter my username and password that I have saved. Logs in real kwik. When I close it out and re-open it have to sign in again. Not a big deal for me and takes a few seconds.

6. Bojangles

Bojangles Well-Known Member

Cookies?

B-Man likes this.
  7. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Could be! Will have to check out settings.......maybe I need to click sumthin'!

8. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Nope......just checked......."Block Cookies" is not turned on. Has to be sumthin' else.

9. Bojangles

Bojangles Well-Known Member

Cookie_monster_puppet.jpg

OR17TRD, Bogunn and B-Man like this.
  10. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

OR17TRD, Bojangles and Bogunn like this.
  11. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Use Tapatalk or the app. If using a computer browser set it to remember passwords.

Bojangles and B-Man like this.