Wind noise TSB coming this month

I was told by the service manager at my dealership today that the TSB to fix the door wind noise will be issued this month. He confirmed that it is an "exterior molding" that is causing the noise.
Any TSB # on this?
It's been a year Toyota.
Where I live has lots of windy days and I get a pretty good interior wind noise from the cross winds. It's worse on the hwy for sure. I don't always take my truck on the hwy but when I do, I drink dós eqúis... because of the wind noise. Don't drink and drive!! ;)
I'd like a fix if there was one.

Thanks OR17TRD....... It drives me crazy at any speed. Please keep us posted. Also have a rattle, started this winter with about 7000 miles on it so I thought it would go any once warmer weather came, not. It's the molding around the center monitor/air vent area. Another disappointment for this 2016 Tacoma. Again I had a 1995, 196000 miles, no rattles.

Guys I fixed this with 6 feet of windshield washer fluid tubing cut it into two three foot sections and put it between the door and seal you will not see it and it's a real fix. Honestly I took about 4 inches off each piece and it fit in nicely.

Kingsnap, would love to see a photo with details !!

M
IMG_0590.JPG
This is the top corner it pinches the corner of my seal tight and you can see the hose is a little crushed.
IMG_0596.JPG
Running down the a pillar to the front
IMG_0594.JPG
A pillar again so you can see the run between door and seal.
IMG_0595.JPGIMG_0596.JPG
How it looks relaxed and just sitting there. I am picky and I cannot see it. I have been in cross winds and what not no noise.

I took my air dam off and now I'm getting the howling. Guess I'll have to plug the control arms.

There is no tbs don't let them get away with the lies It has been an on going issue pls don't be fooled when they say they have changed ur weather strips well look very closely around weather strips because they have only been adding anything they can find to make more of a seal in my case they tried to get away by adding a rubber air whose to the weather strips well that does not fly with me pls pay close attention mark ur weather strips so u can check if they actually changed the weather strips or just added 50 cent air whose to try and get away with problem this makes me mad it is a defect and needs to be fixed!!!!!!! It has been 1 year with problem and they can't fix it!!!!

Back