WTB: 2nd Gen Tacoma TRD Sport - So. Cal

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by LikeNdemTacos, Oct 12, 2018.

1. LikeNdemTacos

LikeNdemTacos Member

Hey guys, new to the forum and looking to pick up a nice Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport double cab. My 15 year old son will be getting his license in less than 2 months and wanting to surprise him with a truck. Done dealing with "Stealers", so thought i'd give the forums a try.Here's what i'm looking for:

2005+ Toyota Tacoma Prerunner TRD Sport V6 SR5
    2x or 4x is fine
    Condition is the kicker, i'm very anal about my vehicles and looking for something in great shape.
    NO drips, leaks of any kind
    NO salvaged, damaged, etc...
    Trying to keep mileage under 100k
    Looking for safe reliable daily driver. Not looking for trucks that've been beat on out at the desert.

I'm planning on maybe doing a small 3" lift and some aftermarket Black wheel and 31" or smaller tires, so if it already has that, that's a plus.

Price is dependent on condition/goodies/mileage/year/etc... But looking around $14,000 - $18,000

Please forward me info if you may have what I'm interested in. Remember, this is for my son, so don't offer anything you wouldn't feel safe with your kid.

Thanks guys!

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!

4. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

Why only a TRD sport? All prerunners are 2wd. Good luck with your search and welcome!

OR17TRD likes this.
  5. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

The prerunner off-road has a locker :confused:

6. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Scoop. It’s all about the scoop.

kp.taco and OR17TRD like this.
  7. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Welcome. Good luck on your search.

8. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

You can’t say that anymore Mr Inferno OR haha if you kept the silver wiener... JS

kp.taco and Bogunn like this.
  9. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Lol.

kp.taco and OR17TRD like this.
  10. kp.taco

The silver weiner lol

Bogunn likes this.
  11. OP
    LikeNdemTacos

LikeNdemTacos Member

12. OP
    LikeNdemTacos

LikeNdemTacos Member

Just picked this 2006 Tacoma Pre-Runner TRD Sport V6 SR5 up . Exactly what we needed. Even had AMP electric side boards. lol

Yes, since the truck is for my 16 y.o., the Sport was mostly because the scoop. But it is actually a better fit with the matching paint, limited slip. He won't be going anywhere that this 2x can't take him for a while. Mainly to high school and hopefully a part time job soon.

Bogunn and kp.taco like this.
  13. kp.taco

That's a good lookin truck! Your son is a lucky boy..

14. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Awesome. Lucky kid.

kp.taco likes this.