Your Dogs

Gordo floated the Truckee River yesterday with wifey and I!
Was a great time! He was a little unsure at first but I think he started having fun pretty quick. He jumped out after a couple ducks with a drunken group of 20 tubers or so cheering him on... it was awesome... haha No way he can catch a duck in the water but it was fun watching him keep trying. [emoji23]20190817_171009.jpg20190817_163914.jpgEFFECTS.jpgIMG_1599.jpg

He kept scratching at his ear this morning, suspecting poison oak, I seen some yesterday but it's never bothered me so I never think twice about it... anyhoo... so I called the pet clinic around the corner and asked if they had "one of those lamp shades to go over his head to keep him from clawing his ear up..."
[emoji23]
Before I left I rubbed 2 different Cortizone creams all down in there and rubbed it in... I swear his eyes crossed... haha
Seems fine now, I took it off, he passed out and is snoring... it was entertaining for a while tho... his first time wearing one that I know of...20190821_113848.jpg20190821_100011.jpg

He kept scratching at his ear this morning, suspecting poison oak, I seen some yesterday but it's never bothered me so I never think twice about it... anyhoo... so I called the pet clinic around the corner and asked if they had "one of those lamp shades to go over his head to keep him from clawing his ear up..."
[emoji23]
Before I left I rubbed 2 different Cortizone creams all down in there and rubbed it in... I swear his eyes crossed... haha
Seems fine now, I took it off, he passed out and is snoring... it was entertaining for a while tho... his first time wearing one that I know of...View attachment 27007View attachment 27008
Poor Gordo! Hope he gets better quick!

[emoji23]
Seems fine now, I took it off, he passed out and is snoring... it was entertaining for a while tho... his first time wearing one that I know of...View attachment 27007View attachment 27008
Ugh! My dogs hate those things. Gingers allergies have been so bad lately we had to get her one. Found a cute one on Chewie.com.20190816_114800.jpg

Ugh! My dogs hate those things. Gingers allergies have been so bad lately we had to get her one. Found a cute one on Chewie.com.View attachment 27017
Gordo had a sneezing fit somewhere that I can't remember a few weeks ago, ran through some tall grass and then put on a show... [emoji23]
I almost split a gut laughing so hard!
Sneezing so much he almost falls over, looking right at me as his nose twitches aaaaand... 11 more sneezes. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
His eyes got puffy, but it's happened before, I keep some eyedrops in the truck that take care of it pretty quick.

On another note...20190822_061513.jpg

Gordo had a sneezing fit somewhere that I can't remember a few weeks ago, ran through some tall grass and then put on a show... [emoji23]
I almost split a gut laughing so hard!
Sneezing so much he almost falls over, looking right at me as his nose twitches aaaaand... 11 more sneezes. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
His eyes got puffy, but it's happened before, I keep some eyedrops in the truck that take care of it pretty quick.

On another note...View attachment 27018
LMFAO!!!

I wish they just sneezed. My little guys chew themselves till they bleed they itch so bad. We spend big $$$ on allergy shots and pills to keep all these Texas pollens under control.

Back