'97 Taco life + times, the chronicles of...

No, one cup a day isn't bad... I have a pot of coffee every morning... And those 5 hour energy drinks taste awful, worse than the medicine from childhood, and put me to sleep.

Stick with the coffee Jay!
One, or 2 cups is fine, but from the looks of jays posts he's addicted to coffee. I use to work with these 2 guys...one was into coffee, 14 cups in an 8 hr shift, while the other was into can's of Lipton ice tea, matching him can for cup. Both these guys had this much every day...,they wreaked of coffee and ice tea.

Me and two of my cousins used to go to the bar every day at four and get a Guinness each. Then I moved south. I missed my afternoon beers with my cousins. So I find this local bar that had Guinness. I decided then I would come back each day at four and have a round in memory of the times with my cousins. After I had been doing this for a few weeks, the bartender asked why I always come in each day at four and order three Guinness. I told him my story.

A few months later, I went in one day, and only ordered two Guinness. After a week of this, the bartender asked me if anything was wrong, if something happened to one of my cousins. I said "No, my cousins are fine, but my doctor told me I needed to stop drinking alcohol. I still enjoy time with my cousins, why should they stop drinking?"

Me and two of my cousins used to go to the bar every day at four and get a Guinness each. Then I moved south. I missed my afternoon beers with my cousins. So I find this local bar that had Guinness. I decided then I would come back each day at four and have a round in memory of the times with my cousins. After I had been doing this for a few weeks, the bartender asked why I always come in each day at four and order three Guinness. I told him my story.

A few months later, I went in one day, and only ordered two Guinness. After a week of this, the bartender asked me if anything was wrong, if something happened to one of my cousins. I said "No, my cousins are fine, but my doctor told me I needed to stop drinking alcohol. I still enjoy time with my cousins, why should they stop drinking?"

that is some dedication! :)

Back