Another beach day!

Yes way to busy ,we can buy an off season , off road sticker for after labor day to tax day of the next year which is what we do there are lots of got places to hike as well out on the beach. Its called Sandy Neck in Barnstable.

It's barely 50 degrees out and the wind bites
If you look close enough you can see Ontario Canada across the lake
Lmao not true, it's close to 100 miles across if not more lol

IMG_20230422_063028_825.jpg

Last edited:
It's barely 50 degrees out and the wind bites
If you look close enough you can see Ontario Canada across the lake
Lmao not true, it's close to 100 miles across lol

View attachment 37038
It's not any nicer here this morning 45 degrees and drizzling. Yesterday was almost 80 with bright sunshine all day. Sat out on the dock with a fishing pole in one hand, and a beer in the other. Actually nodded off for about an hr.

It's not any nicer here this morning 45 degrees and drizzling. Yesterday was almost 80 with bright sunshine all day. Sat out on the dock with a fishing pole in one hand, and a beer in the other. Actually nodded off for about an hr.

There's still a 3 foot pile of dirty snow in a shady spot in the lot leftover from winter here lmao

ED6ED120-CEAD-435D-BD28-3246DC3EFE7F.jpeg
Been in the 70’s and 80’s here all week! 70’s this weekend then back to the 60’s for this coming work week

I think Spring has been delayed or cancelled.

Today, we have snow :confused:, temps in low 30s, wind over 20 mph, windchill bottom 20s.

oh well, not doing any outdoor work like mowing grass or modifying the planting beds. Seems like LOML needs this task done every year. Its a little more complex than moving the sofa around the living room

Grass has been growing as fast I can cut. Soon as it dries up, I got mow it again, maybe Monday. I've got a bartlett pear tree in my backyard that has blossoms like pop corn.

I laugh, I planted my garden may 1st....my neighbor just planted theirs yesterday. I already have small tomatoes starting. I have no idea what they planted but it's a fairly late start. At least it's sunny, and in the 80's today. All the bad air has vanished, plus the shingle job on my barn is done. It's a good day.

I had some bad ass go karts, and mini bikes too. One of our go karts had a merc snowmobile engine in it with a cvt drive. We got clocked at 90 mph on that kart running down the old rt8 road. One the guys flipped it doing about 60, and ended up with a severe case of road rash. That was the end of it.

My dad raced in late 50's early 60's on the lakes around cape cod in the winter . My mother did too and she hit a snowbank when she was pregnant with me. Ha that explains a lot. Dad's cart had 2 McCulloch Mc10 2 stroke motors 11hp each direct drive the sprocket was welded to the crank! He started it on blocks. Someone would pick it up and shove it off! He said it ran close to 100 that's crazy.my mothers did about 60. Hers had a west bend power bee 6 hp 2 stroke. I used to drive hers.ot was fun :)

We had a set of slicks on our cart that we'd place the rear of the cart up on jack stands while in it, then run the motor up to 8k rpm, while the tires were spinning like crazy...the guys would push us off. It'd leave a 30' burnout. We did this once at Hermans auto shop with old man Herman watching. He nearly crapped his pants seeing it. Pretty sure this 2 stroke twin cylinder engine made at least 40 hp.

Back