Any ideas for my new tacoma?

Was thinking maybe mud flaps but I dont know. Maybe fender flares if they were painted body color. Would love to hear some ideas thanks. So far Ive changed the oil and spark plugs, flushed the coolant and power steering, Installed KC backup lights(35 series...they work great btw)and herculined the bed.

Its a 99 2.7l SR5 4x4

Attachments

• Picture 067.jpg
    Picture 067.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 70
  • Picture 070.jpg
    Picture 070.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Picture 069.jpg
    Picture 069.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Picture 068.jpg
    Picture 068.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Nice first gen! :thumbsup: Looks like you have a good start already. Maybe do the deck plate mod next? Also, what are the gauges on the glove box?

Nice truck! I think color matched fender flares would look sweet with your trucks wide stance. Mud flaps are entirely up to you, if you if you dont mind minor scratches on your paint and exhaust tip, then you would be ok without.

Nice first gen! :thumbsup: Looks like you have a good start already. Maybe do the deck plate mod next? Also, what are the gauges on the glove box?
Thanks. I bought the truck a few weeks ago from the original owner. It has 112k miles. I don't know what the deck plate mod is but ill look it up. The truck has an airlift system on it and those are the gauges, compressor switch and air relief.

Weather tech floor mats! Steering wheel cover, dash cover, wet okoles with heated seats, Cree LEDs, reverse backup cam and rear view mirror kit, debadge mod, satoshi grill mod, and if the lights aren't bright, retrofit them to hid.

About 145lbs for the front. Here's some FAQ about Road Rmor bumpers

General
Do you have dealers or do you sell direct?
Both. Give us a call at 877-294-2726. We will quote you right off of the website, and let you know if any discounts are available. Unfortunately we cannot control the pricing other shops sell our bumpers for, or what options they provide. We would like to know if you feel one of our dealers are pricing in an inappropriate manner so that we can investigate it.
What about installation? Will I have to modify my truck in any way?
Our rear bumpers fit right above your factory hitch, therefore no modifications are necessary to your vehicle.
Do you powdercoat or paint?
Our standard process is powder in a satin black finish, which is included in normal retail pricing of each unit. We have worked with DuPont to formulate our own custom highly scratch resistant powder coating. If you desire to have a custom color we may ship your product RAW (bare metal) and you may finish it locally.
What are the bumpers made out of?
The highest grade A36 descaled premium steel means no mill scale for years of reistance against corrosion and the ultimate bond between the parent metal and finish coating.
Do you offer bumpers in chrome?
No, we do not chrome plate bumpers. We also recommend against it. Once a chrome-plated surface is scratched or chipped, the chrome will begin to flake off leaving you with an ugly eyesore of a bumper.
Will I lose my spare tire spot with a rear winch bumper?
That depends on the make and model of your vehicle. Please call before ordering.
How much do the bumpers weigh?
A base front bumper weighs 145lbs. If you add a guard or install a winch, this will add to the overall weight.
How much weight will my Road Armor® bumper tow?
Our standard rear bumpers are rated at Class IV towing capacity. Additional capacity can be ordered as an option.
Can I keep my OEM tow hooks?
Our full replacement bumpers come with standard shackle mounts in the front and rear models and take the place of the factory tow hooks. Our brushguards are designed to work in conjunction with the OEM tow hooks.

Back