Best 2 - 3" Lift kits? Photos of?

I'm just asking if they'll mount on the stock wheels. I have enough space with my kit thanks for your help.

Do you have a leveling kit (lifts front to match the rear) or a lift kit which lifts front and back above stock height?

You can mount 44s on the stock wheels if you wanted to.

I like the idea of the suspension lift, as I am not going to be doing any hard core off-roading, but I want to hope to be sure that'll I'll be happy with a 3" suspension lift. The guy said it would be 3" spacer in front and a 1" spacer in back...I don't want to invest the $dough if it's not going to provide me the look that I'm looking for, but his before and after photos look exactly like what I'm looking for...

I like the idea of the suspension lift, as I am not going to be doing any hard core off-roading, but I want to hope to be sure that'll I'll be happy with a 3" suspension lift. The guy said it would be 3" spacer in front and a 1" spacer in back...I don't want to invest the $dough if it's not going to provide me the look that I'm looking for, but his before and after photos look exactly like what I'm looking for...
A 3" susp lift is a 3" susp lift. They will all LOOK the same.

Thats like asking if my silver streak tacoma door will look like another silver streak tacoma door.

I thought 5100s got u to 2.5".

So id say OME coils with ome or 5100 struts

And an add a leaf in the back.

Back