Critters place

how you been! long time no see, Critter!
i honestly have no clue what you are referring to there with police involvement i don't have anything to do with police!!

that old comment was about what happened at that other place
I was trying to keep on the hush hush then they up and canceld me for no reason!

how you been! long time no see, Critter!
i honestly have no clue what you are referring to there with police involvement i don't have anything to do with police!!

that old comment was about what happened at that other place
I was trying to keep on the hush hush then they up and canceld me for no reason!
Well I didn't do it ,,, somebody sent a letter to my work ,,,not signed or return address,,,the police have a investigation open

Well I didn't do it ,,, somebody sent a letter to my work ,,,not signed or return address,,,the police have a investigation open

the smart money is pointed at those maggit mods at that place that are after you now with police involvement

they are watching your every move :eek:

i found this comment there that likely triggered the maggits to cancel my sorry ass a day later :confused:

R U sure it's not just police nosing around for that escapee from PA somewhere that been on the news

did critter disappear over there?
i am on the hunt to investigate the whereabouts of the critter

i did search over there for posts by the taco critter and it comes up blanks :confused:

Back