Gen 4 Toyota Accessories

I half expected someone to reply, "Who the H*** is Paul Harvey". 'Must be some seasoned and wise folks on this forum.
I remember listening to Paul Harvey on teh AM dial as far back as the early 70's. I will always remember his plug for Cit….tra….cal, whatever that was. :)

Are you 77?
My pops would listen to him long time ago
Nope, but I'll be 70 in about 5 weeks. I used to listen to P Harvey's daily 'news & commentary' on AM radio, for some 35 years. Radio was all we had way out on the distant & remote oil fields jobs. (long before cell & satellite).

At my cabin-in-the-woods, I waited 14 months to get Starlink, finally when they had enough satellites and the monthly price was up to $120. I found that T Mobile had 5G internet service out there. At $50 per month and no expensive equipment, it's a much better deal. I get speeds of about 200 downloading and 20 uploading. I'm a happy camper now that I can stay connected anywhere I care to be (and not be locked into a high $ contract). (And no, I'm not paid by T Mobile.)

Last edited:
I have internet, phone, and cable all bundled together by the the same provider...it's still well over $200 a month just for one tv cable box. Its like dealing with insurance every year with these guys.

Nope, but I'll be 70 in about 5 weeks. I used to listen to P Harvey's daily 'news & commentary' on AM radio, for some 35 years. Radio was all we had way out on the distant & remote oil fields jobs. (long before cell & satellite).
Ok it was a wild stab at the 77 on your userID

Back