Hello from McKinney, Tx.

skb7527

11159991_10206253099516299_6491831734884318194_n.jpg

Just wanted to say "Hi" to all the members out there.

I'm a regular on Tacomaworld(same member name) and a buddy of mine at a Texasoftocoma meet told me about Tacomaforum, so I decided it would be good to expand my horizons.

I have a '12 Tacoma 4X4 with a 2.5" lift. I went with Billies all the way around with the front set at .85, OME coils and Toytech AAL kit in the rear. Next on the project list...tires.

Hi skb. I'm in your neck of the woods. I'm from plano. Just got my 15 taco dcsb with 3 inch lift. Curious. Do you have an intake installed?

No intake installed. I almost bought one on craigslist, but I changed my mind. I went with an AFE Pro Dry drop in air filter.

Oh OK. Just wanted to make sure. But I'm gonna attempt to install that intake by myself tomorrow. Pray for me as I'm not a hands on type of person

Oh OK. Just wanted to make sure. But I'm gonna attempt to install that intake by myself tomorrow. Pray for me as I'm not a hands on type of person
What Demo Man said.
It should be easy, plus if you have any problems theres always this fourm &/or google.

Done and done thanks for the help guys. I've installed it last week then got me a flow master installed yesterday. Sounds decent but I think it could be better

44 has a lot of interior resonance to it. I dumped my tip right under the bed. I wish I could hear a difference of a longer exhaust. Do you know if it's louder? I'm pretty sure the interiors would be quiet if the exhaust was longer and came out behind the bed

Back