Holiday sale on OEM parts, 41% off MSRP!

The best most comfortable ride I owned was a 1971 Buick Electra 225. 455 cu in, 25 gallon fuel tank, all the luxuries.......my college ride. It made many long distance 1 day hauls from Ames, IA to San Antonio, TX. Stops for fuel, food and relief. It had over a 400 mile range and would cruise effortlessly at 75 mph for days. It was even the puke avocado, army, olive drab green.

Not many modern rides have those capabilities.

My 66 GTO rode nice to for the short time It was registered, till I built it into a full modified production 1/4 mile car.

it would seem healthy
no oil burning
no major leaks
gentle purr at idle
no misfire
no CEL
no codes

BUT is definitely abnormally eating the fuel somehow for certain

They don't have any of those miracle elixirs in a can yet. Its called remove, and rebuild, or replace with new.
You have to now learn to accept what you have. It'll slowly get worse, but most never notice it.

surely you can do test onit to find out
what tests are to be done that you recommend?
thankYou :)

reports of these engines that are well-serviced and not abused (stop-and-go types) making it over 600k with zero issues
so i do not have a clue where your notions are coming from

tests??
which ones will tell you what you need to know

the de-carb service the dealer wants to perform is not a good elixir to clean any up inside?

Have you ever heard the saying....''Nothing lasts forever''....I take no....lot of truth to it, even we don't.

Toyota last forever if well-maintenanced and cared for... I have read in California there are SO MANY old Yotas from the 70s 80s and 90s its like a museum there LOL
and the rusty crusty is kept on top of best as possible, which is about all that would do one in structurally

now back to tests..
tell me the engine tests needed so i can get them done
thankYou :)

I need to tell the YOTA shop whut test(s) I need run in the event the fuel pump test return A0K

Back