How often do you park beside another Tacoma….

So during the rain delay in today's NASCAR race, I sneaked out to 7-11 right next to the house for some more of the wife's adult beverages when this gen2, 2005 SR5 PreRunner pulled up beside me. The owner said he's the 2nd owner and loves his Taco. A/T with 220,000 miles with a nice matching camper shell. Oh thank heaven for seven eleven….
Nice 2nd gen TexasBigBlue! Man I gotta get up to Denton to see all these Tacos, gotta find out if you're stalking them! Lol!

Nice 2nd gen TexasBigBlue! Man I gotta get up to Denton to see all these Tacos, gotta find out if you're stalking them! Lol!
Come on up on a Saturday or Sunday so the wife can take care of the dogs and I'll buy ya a beer and a burger on the square and we can talk Tacoma stuff ! :) Mesquite to Denton can't be more than a 40 minute drive on the weekends.

Did some looking on the interweb for suggestions, found a couple ideas one is Russian vodka, the other is tequila! Lol!
Can those be bot in little bottles at the 711 to spike it on the very spot?

I don't have 711 around here anymore, the closest might be Chicago :oops:

Can those be bot in little bottles at the 711 to spike it on the very spot?

I don't have 711 around here anymore, the closest might be Chicago :oops:
Not sure! I'll look at my local 7-Eleven when I stop tomorrow and see!
Looked for them at 7-Eleven today didn't see any! You probably have to go to a beer/liquor store to get them! That's pretty much where I go to buy alcohol when I get it, they have way more variety!

Looked for them at 7-Eleven today didn't see any! You probably have to go to a beer/liquor store to get them! That's pretty much where I go to buy alcohol when I get it, they have way more variety!
that is whack!
my local cornershop has the small bottle alcohol case right at the counter lmao

Makin my rounds all over town today and spotted this SuperWhite gen2 taco. I'm not into the big tires and lift kits these days but the 3" lift and chrome wheels was worth taking some pictures. Good looking rig.

Attachments

• image0-9.jpeg
    image0-9.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 4
Makin my rounds all over town today and spotted this SuperWhite gen2 taco. I'm not into the big tires and lift kits these days but the 3" lift and chrome wheels was worth taking some pictures. Good looking rig.
Makin' my rounds all over town puttin' out ol' flames! Lmao!

Nice looking 2nd gen, looks brand new!

Back