is anybody here from Texas?

Back in 85
Well that works for me and thank you for your service. I enlisted in 87 as a chemical Soldier and never got the chance for Ranger School however, I did share your barracks at Ft Benning when Ranger BAT moved into their new footprint and gave their old campus to OCS. Not sure about you but the best view of Ft Benning, Georgia was from my rear view mirror. I hated Ft Benning/Columbus.:(

Thank you for stepping up and serving. I joined back in 82 till 95 got out for a few months and ended up getting a call to see if I'd come back with a promotion and new mos so I did till 2016 Got sent to Lackland AFB out of San Antonio. My wife worked for JRTC out of FT. Polk from 2005 to 2017.....

Promoted to SFC / 180A

Thank you for stepping up and serving. I joined back in 82 till 95 got out for a few months and ended up getting a call to see if I'd come back with a promotion and new mos so I did till 2016 Got sent to Lackland AFB out of San Antonio. My wife worked for JRTC out of FT. Polk from 2005 to 2017
And same to you. I too got out and reclassed into the USAF as a Security Police Officer (AFSC). At Lackland AFB in 1997 ! What a small world.

I'll be back in Texas after the 13 of April just not sure yet of date. May have to have a beer together
Maybe Taco Man can join us as well. He's in Mesquite. I'm sure he had a Shiner Bock or two.
Yes I'm from Texas, born and raised! Why do you ask? Are you visiting The Lonestar State anytime soon or something?
I think he is Taco Man. Maybe you could join us depending on your schedule yes ?

Maybe Taco Man can join us as well. He's in Mesquite. I'm sure he had a Shiner Bock or two.

I think he is Taco Man. Maybe you could join us depending on your schedule yes ?
Actually I'm in Balch Springs just south of Mesquite! I do work in Mesquite though at UPS or as I like to call it a chain gang! Kinda funny I was just now listening to Waylon Jennings and Johnny Cash singing There Ain't No Good Chain Gang on YouTube!

Actually I'm in Balch Springs just south of Mesquite! I do work in Mesquite though at UPS or as I like to call it a chain gang! Kinda funny I was just now listening to Waylon Jennings and Johnny Cash singing There Ain't No Good Chain Gang on YouTube!
No worries. I think we could still met "Peeing on jeeps" on the 13th but let's wait till he replies in the morning. Yes that song came out in the 80's. I was in HS and all the country bumpkins that listened to country music loved that song.

@TexasBigBlue. My surgery will be on the 13th so I'll need a few days after. But then I will be heading to the Toledo Bend area. For a few days. One of my good brother just passed the other day so I have to visit his family. ( A.F. Combat Controller ) but after would be cool to have a cold one with you and @ Taco Man.

Back