It's Midnight; what are my fellow Tacoma owners doing ?

@Cape taco

I'd love to have a Manx dune buggy. But those are exceptionally rare.

I'm also on the hunt for a 1980-81 Honda CB900 Custom in stock conditon. Also, extremely rare.

I'd have better luck finding a virgin in a brothel.

Hey....... How do you know I'm white? or grumpy? or old? Seems kinda snowflaky................ BTW, I don't get up to pee until 6 am.

I was watching NY get there butts handed to them last night. Then an old episode of Star Trek (the original), dog walk, bedtime at a little past 12........

No need to listen to some wannabe recap the game I watched. Nearly as lame as the "post game show" hosted by all the retired players.

And my name is NOT Louize.

;);):p:p
God Bless America

Well It's 29 degrees right now and just finished snowing here in Denton tonight. Nothing compared to last February's snow storm that killed 7 people on I-35 in Ft Worth last year but it is cold….

Attachments

• image1 copy.jpeg
    image1 copy.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 12
OMG......its 29F...... o_O:rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O

I feel for you. That is a nice temperature for January. We are back to the single digits in the next few days.

I know Texans. If the temp falls below 40F........they are freezing to death.

After my Doctors appointment at the VA today I stopped off at the Carrollton Walmart on Trinity Rd and scored this newly released HotWheels Toyota Off-Road Truck. Yes, the prices went up from 94¢ to $1.18 at all the Walmarts under Bidenflation. This great little pickup-truck is beyond my "Toyota Row" in my shelving so I'm not sure what to do with it…. But it's so cool. Decisions, decisions….

Attachments

• image0 copy.jpeg
    image0 copy.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 5
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 7
Midnight I'm taking the dog out for last chance pee pee
Same.....every night, even during extreme windchill. Although, when wind chill drops below -20F........I'm happy to clean up the floor.

It is so comical when the dog is asleep and dreaming. Mustache wiggles, feet twitch, muffled woofs.........

Watching Gunsmoke and Wagon Train on INSP, they were on long before my time I'm 46! I just like old westerns! I also like watching the Andy Griffith Show when I can find it on!

Ok you are not going to believe this but today i took a look in the kitchen cupboard above my coffee pot and realized I don't use my set of IHOP coffee cups I purchased from the Derby, KS IHOP my youngest child took me to a few years back. I thought his older brother could use them in his recently purchased home so I gift wrapped them and threw in a few die-cast toys. A 2016 Tacoma White extended cab, a 2018 green Hilux, and a 2020 Barcelona Red TRD Pro ! The Post Office charged me $13.30 for S&H but it was money well spent. He owns a 2016 TRD Sport so I know he will appreciate it. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0782.jpg
    IMG_0782.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 2
A little closer look at each one….

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 2
  • image3-4.jpeg
    image3-4.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 1
  • image0 copy.jpeg
    image0 copy.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 1
Well it's Midnight and I'm hungry. Settled down with an ole G.I. snack that came in MRE's…. Does anyone recognize these tiny Tobasco bottles from the 80's or was this just an Army thing

Attachments

• IMG_0877.jpg
    IMG_0877.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 1
  • 41BPEN5s4-L._AC_SY350_.jpeg
    41BPEN5s4-L._AC_SY350_.jpeg
    17.3 KB · Views: 3
Another midnight taco run last evening in nowhere Montana
Patchy ice and snowpack with blowing drifting snowsnow in the mountains on i-15 around Helena
A bunch of elk maybe 10 of them jumped onto the interstate at maybe 1am
Glad I was going only 45mph when I saw them and could safely come to a complete stop for them to cross without sliding and losing control
My truck has no abs, just the MT in 4wd to assist in engine braking
God save the MT!!!

Well crap it ain't midnight yet but I am falling asleep on the couch watching reruns of Giligan's Island. What are the rest of you all doing ???

Trying to make it back from Wyoming !
Temperature is one below zero in the east
Stopped to juice the taco up shortly after the odo turned over 290k miles shortly after midnight CST

Back